Originally Posted by lesley_mexico_bride View Post

wow you are awesome! To think I was just about to go buy the electrical cord kind!! Do you think it would work for the star laterns? star latern.jpg

I think they should work, but you might need to position them throughout the lantern.

I finally got around to trying out the leds that I ordered from deal extreme. They work pretty good and the bonus is that you can use one battery for several lights without any dimming. We'll probably play arond with a few ideas, but FI was proud of my find.

I'm using star lanterns too. I gotta buy them, and assemble the LED lights before I go away. I hope this works for them!

Originally Posted by lesley_mexico_bride View Post

wow you are awesome! To think I was just about to go buy the electrical cord kind!! Do you think it would work for the star laterns? star latern.jpg

I went a little overboard and ordered 80 even though FI thought I had lost my mind.  They finally arrived today (12" ones) and I see that he was right!  Offloading a bunch now, argh.  Dumb dumb dumb

Originally Posted by abbie32 View Post

How many lanterns are most of your ordering? A bride just got married at the same resort and she had 24 paper lanterns (small and large). I was planning on having them all the same size (larger ones), so do you think I should get 18-20? Just curious to see how many people are taking. I would like to order my lanterns and LED lights this week. Thanks!