Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

Jamaica wedding FEB-08

Your ring is so beautiful. About 5 years ago I was dating a different person and we walked by a store that had a yellow diamond in the window, I had to go see it up close, it was a 5 carat center stone with a one carat trinity cut white diamond on either side but OMG it was stunning. Yeah well that was a dream ring, we would be living out of our car to afford a ring that big.. lol.. but ever since then I LOVE yellow diamonds. your a lucky girl.

Congratulations!! Some of my guests are staying at Beaches Boscobel for my wedding on Saturday so I will check everything out and take some pictures. I hear it is wonderful though. If I forget to post them , please email me at kay726@aol.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay726 View Post
Congratulations!! Some of my guests are staying at Beaches Boscobel for my wedding on Saturday so I will check everything out and take some pictures. I hear it is wonderful though. If I forget to post them , please email me at kay726@aol.com.
Wow! Your wedding is really coming up!!! Have a WONDERFUL time; can't wait to hear how it all went!!! cheesy.gif (If you stop by the Riu, make sure to take some pics there too! wink.gif)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hln321 View Post
Wow! Your wedding is really coming up!!! Have a WONDERFUL time; can't wait to hear how it all went!!! cheesy.gif (If you stop by the Riu, make sure to take some pics there too! wink.gif)
Thanks so much!! I will defiantely try to get to RIU since it is right next door to Sandals Dunns River.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hln321 View Post
oh, and I live VERY close to you!!! I'm in Montgomery County! cheesy.gif With so many Philly area members we should really consider planning a get together sometime!
cool. i am a transplanted Philly native myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
Carly
that ring is OMG. I couldnt stop looking at it. you are a lucky woman
Awesome! thanks, I feel the same way about it, but it is nice to know when others agree.smile123.gif