Jump to content

Photo

Catalonia Riviera Bride June 2009!!!


  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 koolatta

koolatta
  • Jr. Member
  • 321 posts

    Posted 14 February 2009 - 01:23 AM

    Hi!!

    I'm getting married at the Catalonia Riviera Maya in November. We picked a great resort. I saw a wedding there last year and it was beautiful! Let me know if you have any questions
    http://tickers.Ticke....4ed2/event.png

    21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

    #12 laskillen

    laskillen
    • Newbie
    • 25 posts

      Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:58 AM

      Hey Leigh Ann- it's so crazy but I'm a "Leigh Ann" too and getting married at the Cat on June 12th ( the day before). Are you having a big wedding? I think our guest list with confirmed YES is at 28. I can't believe it's almost March!

      #13 LeighAnn84

      LeighAnn84
      • Newbie
      • 7 posts

        Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:41 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by laskillen
        Hey Leigh Ann- it's so crazy but I'm a "Leigh Ann" too and getting married at the Cat on June 12th ( the day before). Are you having a big wedding? I think our guest list with confirmed YES is at 28. I can't believe it's almost March!

        Wow that is very funny!! So have you taked to Elena yet? We just starting planning our wedding in Jan so everything is going so fast I don't even have time to worry. I am so excited and can not wait. Are you on face book and if so what is your last name and city?

        #14 LeighAnn84

        LeighAnn84
        • Newbie
        • 7 posts

          Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:42 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by koolatta
          Hi!!

          I'm getting married at the Catalonia Riviera Maya in November. We picked a great resort. I saw a wedding there last year and it was beautiful! Let me know if you have any questions

          Thanks well I will have to keep in touch and let you know how it turns out!

          #15 laskillen

          laskillen
          • Newbie
          • 25 posts

            Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:58 PM

            Hi Leigh Ann too :-) I am on facebook and my last name is Weaver. I think if you look me up, I'm listed as LA Weaver. I just started planning mine in Jan as well. I have talked to Elena. I also confirmed yesterday and let her know there were two of us Leigh Ann's getting married within one day of each other to make sure they did have any confusion. Can you imagine- we would be our very own Bride Wars! :-)

            #16 CaboPhotographer

            CaboPhotographer
            • Newbie
            • 75 posts

              Posted 18 February 2009 - 05:39 PM

              Happy Planning!

              #17 LeighAnn84

              LeighAnn84
              • Newbie
              • 7 posts

                Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:47 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by laskillen
                Hi Leigh Ann too :-) I am on facebook and my last name is Weaver. I think if you look me up, I'm listed as LA Weaver. I just started planning mine in Jan as well. I have talked to Elena. I also confirmed yesterday and let her know there were two of us Leigh Ann's getting married within one day of each other to make sure they did have any confusion. Can you imagine- we would be our very own Bride Wars! :-)
                I will look you up because I am on FB more than this site. Thanks for letting her know!! Are you making any arrangements before you go or just waiting for the day you get there? Are yall doing the symbolic ceremony?

                #18 LeighAnn84

                LeighAnn84
                • Newbie
                • 7 posts

                  Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:12 AM

                  We have not confirmed the guest list but 20 people have made their reservations and a few are still trying to make up minds but we should have no more than 30. What day are yall getting there and are you staying there for honeymoon until when?

                  #19 laskillen

                  laskillen
                  • Newbie
                  • 25 posts

                    Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:43 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LeighAnn84
                    We have not confirmed the guest list but 20 people have made their reservations and a few are still trying to make up minds but we should have no more than 30. What day are yall getting there and are you staying there for honeymoon until when?
                    We are doing a few arrangements beforehand. I'm aplanner by nature and just want to make sure all goes well. We just chartered a Catamaran for our guests for Thurs the 11th and I'm tyring to get all the other stuff reserved. I need to find a mariachi band or someone that plays the Steel Drums. We are going from the 7-15th. MOst of our guests (about 30) will be there for that whole week too. We are doing the Renewal of the Vows ceremony. It seems to be a hassle to get married there so we are doing it before the wedding and not telling any of our guests. What they don't know won't hurt them. :-) ( and it's cheaper too but you basically get all the same stuff) I'll keep my eye out for your friend request on facebook.

                    #20 laskillen

                    laskillen
                    • Newbie
                    • 25 posts

                      Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:43 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LeighAnn84
                      We have not confirmed the guest list but 20 people have made their reservations and a few are still trying to make up minds but we should have no more than 30. What day are yall getting there and are you staying there for honeymoon until when?
                      We are doing a few arrangements beforehand. I'm aplanner by nature and just want to make sure all goes well. We just chartered a Catamaran for our guests for Thurs the 11th and I'm tyring to get all the other stuff reserved. I need to find a mariachi band or someone that plays the Steel Drums. We are going from the 7-15th. MOst of our guests (about 30) will be there for that whole week too. We are doing the Renewal of the Vows ceremony. It seems to be a hassle to get married there so we are doing it before the wedding and not telling any of our guests. What they don't know won't hurt them. :-) ( and it's cheaper too but you basically get all the same stuff) I'll keep my eye out for your friend request on facebook.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users