Slideshow from Las Caletas, PV, Mexico

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 halef1

halef1
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 06:09 PM

Hi--

I got married on January 11th at Las Caletas in Puerto Vallarta. I haven't written a review yet but just wanted to share a slideshow that our AMAZING photographers sent us.

http://bobbiandmike....eshows/sellers/

username: alef
    password: sellers

bobbi+mike - our photographers were SOOOO fun to work with...and the slideshow only shows the day of the wedding. They also did engagement shots (2 days before the wedding :) , our welcome dinner, and a TTD the morning after. Once I get some of those I'll post them here...

LOVED Caletas (thank you Nicole - our wedding coordinator!!!!!!!), LOVED our photographers...we had a blast. Enjoy!

-Heather

#2 Leigh_bc

Leigh_bc
    • 7 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 06:48 PM

Wow looks like a great day. Mine won't be as lavish as we're having the basic barefoot package. I'm also staying at Villa Del Palmar, how did you find that?

#3 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
      • 5,649 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 08:04 PM

Wow everything looked great and you looked so beautiful! Congrats!

#4 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,490 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:17 PM

awesome!
          I never get tired of watching the Las Caletas slideshows! I will probably go home and watch it again

congrats, everything looked great...your photog did such a great job of getting all the details in of the day!

#5 halef1

halef1
          • 25 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 10:05 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Leigh_bc
            Wow looks like a great day. Mine won't be as lavish as we're having the basic barefoot package. I'm also staying at Villa Del Palmar, how did you find that?
            Hey Leigh,

Villa Del Palmar was a lot of fun! We were worried about it because of the reviews we had seen online but it was great for our guests - really cheap, food was pretty, and we were all together. I had a room on the ground floor next to the pool and would walk outside to see all our friends and family, each laying out by the pool with margarita or yummy looking drink in hand! Everyone was happy.

The only problem that we had was a fair amount of people didn't get a room with a good view...and they were bummed. Sometimes they got moved and sometimes people just had to enjoy more time outside near the pool!

Have fun there...let me know if you have any other questions about it!

#6 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
            • 413 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 11:09 PM

Gorgeous photos!!! I never get tired of seeing LC photos...your wedding was beautiful!!! Congratulations!

Lindsay

#7 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
              • 985 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 11:37 PM

Beautiful! It looks like you had a lot of guests to your wedding! Congratulations on your wedding.

#8 godaloveme

godaloveme
                • 282 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:46 PM

congrats !!!!! your pictures were wonderful you were a beautiful bride!!!

#9 clmarti1

clmarti1
                  • 207 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:50 PM

Everything looks so beautiful and perfect!

#10 munnjeni

munnjeni
                    • 21 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 01:25 AM

Congratulations! The wedding looked wonderful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users