Riu Negril Review 2/3/09-Super Long!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 MeghanNPete

• 4 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:29 PM

Even though you hated your hair I think you looked beautiful anyways. I am getting married at the same resort this coming June.

#12 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:10 PM

Just wondering about the first dance on the beach. First of all, I think it's an amazing idea. Secondly, how did you organize that? Did you work with the WC or just decide to do it on your own? I think it's a great idea and I might be stealing it! Hope you don't mind! lol

#13 pearlygirl

• 97 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:07 PM

Meghan, Thanks for the compliment. I'm sure you're wedding will be wonderful!

Lisa, I just added the 1st dance song at the end of the cd that I made and when I met with Dionne the day before the wedding, I told her I wanted to do our first dance on the beach. But we were the only wedding that day and at the last time slot, 4:00 pm, so I guess I'd check with her to make sure it is okay if there are any other weddings that day or one right after yours. Any other questions, feel free to ask!

#14 DTHSLove

• 347 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:58 PM

Glad you had a good time. Sorry about the hair you still looked great..

#15 lyeung830

• 26 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:01 PM

hi pearlygirl,

I'm looking at Riu Negril for our 2010 wedding. The link doesn't work, would you mind emailing me your pics? Thank you!

#16 blckrevpower

• 572 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 01:39 PM

sounds great. congrats!
              "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#17 BlakleyBrideToBe

• 2,115 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:16 AM

Congratulations! You looked beautiful!

#18 wemkulaf

• 190 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 09:32 PM

Hello Pearlygirl, the link does not work. I have choosen RIU Negril for my wedding in July 2010 and as of now the Royal Package. I am just waiting on confimration that the date is available. The link you have doesn't work, can you email me the link or pictures of your decorations so i can get an idea of what comes with the Royal Pakcakge. My email adddress is lafurlow@gmail.com. Thanks!

And if there is anyone else on this thread that had pictures so share, please do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users