Photo

Riu Santa Fe Brides, Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#31 MesseJesse4

MesseJesse4
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 03:22 PM

Thank you so much! I am going to contact them and see if they'll offer us the same thing. :) I really appreciate the help! I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks again!
    Jessica

#32 Mike-n-Em

Mike-n-Em
    • 23 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 06:21 PM

Mineaux --- We are just starting again with the planning process. Long story, but we were booked back in Sept. for Apr., then something came up, we cancelled, then had to rebook again in Jan. for almost the same date in April. Since we don't really have a whole lot of time to plan, we are going to keep it pretty simple. The time thing is also cutting into our guest count. It was originally going to be around 45-50, but now that it is shorter notice it is going ot be closer to 25-30. All of the important people are going to be there though! We are so ready!!

#33 CarlySR

CarlySR
      • 67 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 12:49 AM

Hey Guys! We are also renting the disco after dinner. I did ask if there was an outdoor area or pool bar we could rent but unless you rent something private and pay per person your only option is the disco. I don't think it will matter where you are! Everyone will be having fun anyway!

#34 jamk32179

jamk32179
        • 341 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 02:41 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mineaux
          We also booked a sunset cruise for our group on Tues April 21. A thank you for coming sorta deal.
          I cant wait. Now just to run a little faster on the treadmill to be bikini worthy!!!
          GOod Luck with all your palnnign if u need anything let me know!
          Mineaux :)
          Who are you booking your sunset cruise through. I am considering the Santa Fe or the Palace and we were definitely thinking about doing a cruise.
          Thanks
          September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#35 CarlySR

CarlySR
          • 67 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:58 PM

Hi Kelly,
            That's so funny! I will be thinking of you on your first anniversary as I walk down the ailse!

#36 CarlySR

CarlySR
            • 67 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:07 PM

Question ladies!
              Or you or have you used a seperate photographer other than the one with the Wedding package. If you did or are using a different photographer, do you have any recommendations and what kind of prices they charge?

Cheers Ladies!

Carly

#37 Kelly C

Kelly C
              • 2,051 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:26 AM

carly, I wish I could be there for my anniversary. But I think it will be to close to leave the baby. maybe next yr we can have a renunion. As far as the photographer i brought mine from home.
                Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#38 MesseJesse4

MesseJesse4
                • 17 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:34 AM

Has anyone seen photos from weddings that used the hotel's photographer? (Santa Fe) Anyone know if they are any good? I intend to use the photographer that is included in our package.
                  Our ceremony is at 6 and I am kind of worrying that it won't give us a lot of time for light... does anyone know what time the sun sets in March?
                  3 weeks! I can't believe it!! Yippee!!
                  Jessica

#39 abbygirl

abbygirl
                  • 57 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:02 PM

Hello! You must be so excited!! 3 more weeks!

We are using the hotel photographer as well. I have been in contact with her and asked for some past photos. Here is a link to view:

Has anyone seen photos from weddings that used the hotel's photographer? (Santa Fe) Anyone know if they are any good? I intend to use the photographer that is included in our package.
                    Our ceremony is at 6 and I am kind of worrying that it won't give us a lot of time for light... does anyone know what time the sun sets in March?
                    3 weeks! I can't believe it!! Yippee!!

#40 CarlySR

CarlySR
                    • 67 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:04 PM

Wow! Her photographs are great! Thanks for that, another thing I don't have to worry about!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users