Photo

Riu Santa Fe Brides, Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#291 tiffanylauren

tiffanylauren
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:01 PM

Congrats to you too!! We decided to do ours at the steakhouse. It has gotten the best reviews for the food and the location of the restaurant ;) we are also doing ours at 4

#292 riusantefebride

riusantefebride
    • 22 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 08:47 AM

Thats what we are thinking too! Have you seen any pictures of inside the restaurants? What are you doing after dinner? Are you renting the disco? I think we are just gonna wing it.. maybe lol.

#293 tiffanylauren

tiffanylauren
      • 30 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:08 PM

I have actually stayed there and really enjoyed the steakhouse.  It has the best view and overlooks the pool.  I honestly have not decided on what to do after dinner.  My fiance and I have talked about renting out the club but I think we have decided not to.  I have heard that it is dark and almost a waste of money.  I am trying to figure out where we can cut the cake, have our first dance, and toss the bouquet and garter.  I guess we will probably wing it too.. lol  does anyone else have any suggestions?

#294 kendrabullin

kendrabullin
        • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

Hi im getting married at the Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos in april 2013 at 6pm in the gazebo im looking any advice i can get from the spa/ salon im seeing mixed reviews, to flowers, the cake, the packages ( we went with the royal package im hoping its worth it) i got the phtographer from myweddinginloscabos for 3 hours not sure thats enough time.............. any little bit will help a lot thanks

#295 knelson

knelson
          • 8 posts
          • Wedding Date:March 31, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Riu Santa Fe - Cabo

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:59 AM

I am bringing flowers down with me (fake ones that look real) as they are way cheaper then paying for real ones down there and everyone keeps theirs as a keepsake.

we got the royal package also as the caprice didnt interest me as im not getting my hair done at the resort, we are booking thru suzanne morel as her reviews are amazing!!

we also are usign that photographer too only for 3 hrs as i only wanted the ceremony and group photos done. everoyne attending has cameras and will be tkaing photos :)

#296 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:15 AM

Hi to any Riu Santa Fe brides out there! In 2 weeks I'll be there celebrating my 5 year anniversary there, if anyone has any questions or wants pictures of something specific, let me know! I'll be happy to help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users