Photo

Riu Santa Fe Brides, Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#261 Christine H

Christine H
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 06:08 PM

I just returned home after spending 2 glorious weeks at the Riu Sante Fe. Our wedding date was Friday February 26th. I have so many wonderful things to say about the resort. We had 70 guests join us and every single one of them were so very pleased. One guest told us as she departed that this was the first wedding she had been to where she felt that the guests should be sending a thank you to the bride and groom. :) The wedding coordinator, Nelly, was fabulous and everything turned out just as I wanted it to. I must say that once I arrived at the resort things were quite effortless. We were able to enjoy our guests and our wedding was the most beautiful wedding we could have imagined! We had dinner in the steak house and had a semi private area for all of our guests to enjoy a great meal and speeches. The cake was super tasty, all of our guests really enjoyed it. Mango Productions did an amazing job on our photos and video (we did the 4 hour package). We also did rent the disco for 3 hours and everyone danced and had a lot of fun. Overall it was a great success! We talked to many people from the palace and I am happy with our choice of the Sante Fe over the palace. The resort is exceptional, the food was good, and the infinity pool is out of this world! I will post some pictures soon if people would like to see them. Overall, I would reccommend the Riu Sante Fe in a minute! You can't beat the natural beauty of the beach!

#262 MissFitzy

MissFitzy
    • 21 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 04:10 PM

Hey Christine, Congrats on your wedding !!! So glad to hear that you and your guests had a fantastic time :)

We leave in oh gees .... 3 weeks !!! I would love to see your pictures !!! Any tips/pointers you have ??

D

#263 brookefouts

brookefouts
      • 27 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 06:30 PM

Congrats Christine!!! Thank you so much for your review! We are getting married there on April 10 and can't wait!!!! Did you bring your ipod to play in the disco? I would love to see pictures.

#264 brookefouts

brookefouts
        • 27 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:56 PM

Hi Miss Fitzy,
          What day do you guys get to cabo? What are your wedding colors? Aaaah I can't wait to get there!!!

#265 MissFitzy

MissFitzy
          • 21 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:20 AM

We actually leave on April 12 - I think I got a little ahead of myself in the previous post LOL ... the wedding is on the 17th ...

My wedding colours are black, white and fuschia ...

I can't wait either !!!!!!!!!!!!

#266 brookefouts

brookefouts
            • 27 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:44 PM

Haha same with me...I feel like I have been saying we are leaving in 2 weeks for the past 4 weeks lol! Love your colors!!! We are having aqua and fuschia.

#267 brookefouts

brookefouts
              • 27 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:35 AM

Counting down...6 more days til we leave and 9 more days until the big day!! Can't wait to get out of rainy Seattle and into the warm sun.

#268 MissFitzy

MissFitzy
                • 21 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:31 PM

I'm 11 more sleeps !!! Can't believe it !!!

#269 brookefouts

brookefouts
                  • 27 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 12:11 AM

MissFitzy are you guys renting the disco?

#270 MissFitzy

MissFitzy
                    • 21 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:12 AM

We were going to, but decided against it last minute ... are you??

I am getting so nervous now !!!!

Best of luck !!! Hope you have a fantastic time and congrats !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users