Photo

Riu Santa Fe Brides, Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#201 CarlySR

CarlySR
  • 67 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:57 PM

I've been asking the odd question here and there from the start, I like to be prepared! Especially when it comes to getting all the paperwork ready if you are doing a legal ceremony, you need plenty of time to sort that out!
    But she won't mind if you start now!

Carly

#202 Bali83

Bali83
    • 221 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:11 PM

Has anyone had any dealings with Aurora Delware? I think she may be a new WC at the Riu Santa Fe.

#203 Cails

Cails
      • 4 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 11:34 AM

Hi Ladies!

My fiance and I are looking at booking our wedding at the Riu Santa Fe for December 31st 2010. It looks absolutely gorgeous and your posts have really reaffirmed that this is a fabulous resort to get married at!

However, I do have 1 question! I have been reading some reviews at tripadvisor.com and I read somewhere that they only serve 1 type of beer (Dos Equis) and only 1 type of red and white wine at the resort? I find this hard to believe, as I have been to a few all inclusives and generally the alcohol selection is quite huge. I know it's a silly question, but we have some selective beer drinkers that will be joining us and I know they won't be pleased if there is only 1 beer selection!

Thanks so much for your help!
        Cailynn

#204 CarlySR

CarlySR
        • 67 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:23 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Bali83
          Has anyone had any dealings with Aurora Delware? I think she may be a new WC at the Riu Santa Fe.
          I think Aurora is another WC or Nelly's assistant, she always emails me whenever Nelly is out the office.

#205 ally&ben2010

ally&ben2010
          • 36 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:35 PM

Cails, I may be completely wrong on this but I believe that they serve more variety than that. I think they just serve one type of beer during the off season. I can't remember where I heard this but I think that I read it somewhere. I know that isn't very helpful and I would be curious myself as to the correct answer. I hope they have more! My guests are somewhat picky drinkers too. :-)
            allison

#206 ally&ben2010

ally&ben2010
            • 36 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:37 PM

Carly, You are a month away from your wedding!?!!! that is so exciting! Are you all ready? I can't wait to see pics.

#207 Cails

Cails
              • 4 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 11:01 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ally&ben2010
                Cails, I may be completely wrong on this but I believe that they serve more variety than that. I think they just serve one type of beer during the off season. I can't remember where I heard this but I think that I read it somewhere. I know that isn't very helpful and I would be curious myself as to the correct answer. I hope they have more! My guests are somewhat picky drinkers too. :-)
                allison
                That would make more sense, Allison! I have been looking into it and I did read on another forum that some of the guests were drinking Corona's, so it seems as if there are other types.. I would hope & think so! I will keep you posted if I find out anything else Thank you!

#208 CarlySR

CarlySR
                • 67 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:55 AM

Hi Ladies,
                  I'm on countdown now! Just wanted to reach out to all the former brides on the forum, l am looking into table set up and I was wondering if anyone has posted any pictures of how they did the table at the dinner. If you have, can you point me in the right direction where I can find those pictures!

#209 CarlySR

CarlySR
                  • 67 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:58 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ally&ben2010
                    Carly, You are a month away from your wedding!?!!! that is so exciting! Are you all ready? I can't wait to see pics.
                    I am all ready! I am a bit anal when it comes to this sort of thing! Thanks goodness as my other half is not!
                    I excited now to see 10 months of hard work come together! I went a little overboard on favours and gifts for all the group but I felt like I could afford to since we weren't having the big lavish Wedding.
                    Will definitely post pictures as soon as I get and write a review for you all, I know how much they've helped me through the planning stages. Enjoy it!

#210 ally&ben2010

ally&ben2010
                    • 36 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:25 PM

Can't wait to see your review and the final product Carly!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users