Photo

Anyone choose an Augusta Jones dress??

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 rosewolf

rosewolf
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:38 AM

I have been looking at dresses for the past 2 years (we have been together for 10 years so I knew I was gonna get married, Life happens)

I have been drawn to Augusta Jones dresses, the fabric, style, simplicity. Was just wondering if anyone felt this was not a good choice with the weather at destination wedding locations.

Did you choose an Augusta Jones dress

#2 binzer

binzer
    • 230 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 07:20 PM

Wow, I'd never heard of Augusta Jones dresses, but I just checked out the website and they're fantastic! I think most of them are actually designed for destination wear, so I wouldn't worry about them not being suitable (one of them is even called seabreeze!).

I started to make a list of ones that I thought were suitable for a destination wedding, but there were too many, so I stopped. On the first few pages alone, I thought parker, autumn, chenoa, marushke, cognac, malon, ashten, and perla would work (but there's certainly many more).

Maybe let us know some of the ones you're considering and we can let you know our thoughts! I personally like some of those dresses more than the one I'm getting!

#3 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
      • 1,083 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 08:01 PM

I agree with binzer...
        I would pick a few and post the pics on here; your favorites..then we can all let you know what we think.

Beautiful dresses in general though; they look very appropriate for a DW.

#4 lilmisssunshine

lilmisssunshine
        • 105 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 01:40 PM

I love augusta Jones and almost purchased one for my dress. They are just beautiful and there are several very beachy styles.
          :

#5 lilmisssunshine

lilmisssunshine
          • 105 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 01:40 PM

I love augusta Jones and almost purchased one for my dress. They are just beautiful and there are several very beachy styles.
            :

#6 Maya28

Maya28
            • 29 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 01:44 PM

I almost picked an amazing Augusta Jones dress!! The only reason I opted for another dress was I thought the other dress fit my body type better. But Augusta Jones dress are definitely a "+++"

#7 bumbles

bumbles
              • 574 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:37 PM

I tried a couple of Augusta Jones' dresses and loved the styles and lightweight fabric! Are you going to try them on? The Kenzie dress is so cute!

#8 KalikLove

KalikLove
                • 178 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:12 AM

This is an old forum, but I had to chime in. I love the Ashten dress and am looking for it ins Ivory. I dont think they make it anymore. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users