Sign in to follow this  
cougs

tropical pocket planners: super cheap!

thought i would post this because i've seen these in the dollar section at michael's before but at terrysvillage.com they are currently on sale ...

$1.75 per DOZEN!

2009-2010 Tropical Pocket Planners. A great gift idea for groups, our two-year planners will keep you on schedule. Each 2009-2010 Tropical Pocket Planner has a vinyl cover with a lovely tropical design and a sheet of 32 stickers. Set of twelve. 6 3/4"L.

2009-2010 Tropical Pocket Planners

Those are so cute, and they come with stickers, and the are cheap, and they are two years so I don't have to feel stupid giving someone an 09 calendar in Aug of 09 hehe! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks!! Ditto to an above post, it is nice they cover two years! It would be something for the guest to remember the trip by months from the trip, especially if we put a logo sticker on one corner of it or the back.

This site has some other cute things too. Do a search for "Tropical".

I ordered these and received them already!! They are great for this price for OOT bags!! They say Oriental Trading on them LOL Thanks so much for posting. I also ordered the organza bags and they were from OT too. They were little smaller than I expected LOL