They all suck!!! *PICS*

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#71 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:15 PM

I was going to tell you I like number 5, but I see that you decided on that already, I am a little late on this thread. I was also going to tell you to leave Dildo on your stuff. I have family from NFLD so I know Dildo and if you know the place, you don't find it funny at all, its just the town. Those who do find it funny, so what they get to have a little laugh, it doesn't make you look bad or anything. So I am glad you decided to leave it in, the town is a very important bit of information :)

#72 annieanddaryl

annieanddaryl
    • 104 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 01:13 PM

i think they're all really good. wish i could be that creative

#73 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
      • 583 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:03 PM

Yeah, everyone has heard of Dildo, as I said, my two sisters live there, plus FI has family out around that way too so it's not anything strange to them. And even if it was strange, big deal. I don't mind people having a snicker on my behalf lol

We're not having it in Dildo anymore though. Possibly an AHR or something, but we've changed back to a DW ^_^

#74 sweettea

sweettea
        • 29 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:08 PM

I like the second one from the bottom best
          Bring on January 10th 2010! I can't wait!

#75 teacherbride

teacherbride
          • 354 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:04 AM

My vote is for #5, so classy!

#76 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
            • 236 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 07:21 AM

I like #5 the best also. But #6 could be really nice to if you make the dots a lot smaller, around 0.25 pt.
              I would also suggest getting rid of the black line around the pink letter to see how it looks. It may make softer but it could also take away from it to.

Either way you should be very pleases with yourself! You did a great job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users