Jump to content


Wedding Blues..

  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DTHSLove

  • Jr. Member
  • 347 posts

    Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:12 PM

    Ladies as you see i'm only 5mths away snd still have not confirmed my wedding. I was waiting on the MP to open to book my wedding but they still do not have a wedding dept just yet... I already have a few rooms booked with them but now that they are open with no wedding dept the date is near i'm a little concern. I'm now thinking I may do this at one of the Riu hotels. their prices also came up to be more than the other hotels in the area.
    I think I may change hotels waht do you think??
    I know all the stuff that I want thanks to you guys. My list is ready to go..

    #2 trance_angelx0x

    • Jr. Member
    • 198 posts

      Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:29 PM

      Think about all the reasons why you chose the MP to begin with. There must be some good reasons, right? Then weigh that against changing hotels which could mean extra fees, finding a new resort 5 months before your wedding (may not get the date you wanted).

      Keep us posted.

      #3 rdhbride

      • Jr. Member
      • 313 posts

        Posted 11 February 2009 - 11:59 PM

        i agree just way out your options, good luck :) but if you do decide to change, you might want to contact a travel agent to help you, might be a lil easier.

        #4 DTHSLove

        • Jr. Member
        • 347 posts

          Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:30 AM

          The MP was really high $ so i am changing to Riu Macao the price is good and the hotel I hear is nice. I spoke to a few of the guest and they were ok with the new price.
          I am still inlove with MP so we will take the love making to MP..

          0 user(s) are reading this topic

          0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users