Photo

ROR videographer?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
  • 319 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 12:43 PM

I know this question was probably already asked, but do anyone have the price for the ROR videographer and how long is the video?

#2 jamin2010

jamin2010
    • 28 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:08 PM

See below link. This will provide you with all the info you need incl prices.

best images

#3 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
      • 456 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:12 PM

Does anyone know if it is possible to pick the music that they put on your video? I think I read that some of the brides had cheesy music on their video.

#4 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:27 PM

I think that they ask you to provide them with at least 3 songs.

#5 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
          • 319 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:27 PM

I can't review that site at work it says "blocked adult content" lol but I found my pricelist he sent me, it says we have to bring the music to them...

#6 chicklet

chicklet
            • 718 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 04:54 PM

The price I paid was $330 and the video was 20 -30 minutes. They show everyone walking down the aisle, the actual ceremony, the signing of the marriage license, the walk back down the aisle and a bunch of shots of the two of you and some of your guests too. I picked three of my songs (which was my wedding music) the other two they picked, one was a country song and the other was a moment like this (can't remember the singer though). I would of preferred to have chosen the last two songs but my video is still great.

#7 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
              • 319 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:26 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by chicklet
                The price I paid was $330 and the video was 20 -30 minutes. They show everyone walking down the aisle, the actual ceremony, the signing of the marriage license, the walk back down the aisle and a bunch of shots of the two of you and some of your guests too. I picked three of my songs (which was my wedding music) the other two they picked, one was a country song and the other was a moment like this (can't remember the singer though). I would of preferred to have chosen the last two songs but my video is still great.
                Is it a good quality video well worth $330?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users