Sign in to follow this  
Bianca

NoVA AHR Site?

So I was thinking that we would just do something like a BBQ at my parents house for my AHR, but now my parents are talking about doing it at a restaurant or getting catering or something! They would be paying, but I want to look for the most affordable option. I would like to keep it under $50 a person. They were considering Maggiano's in Tysons, but their menu starts at $65, so anything less than that is good. Did anyone consider anything before a DW?

This will be small. Minimum 20 people, but be more though.

gosh I really can't think of any place, I know that's terrible since I live here but I guess it would depend on what type of food and where you would want it. We actually just had dinner at Shiro Japanese Steakhouse, that might be a fun place to have a family gathering, well any Japanese Steakhouse would be good.

I will think about it

Oooo....I second the Japanese Suggestion. It's fun, and different and taaaaasty...(I think I know what I may be getting for lunch today!).