Is it too late for a TTD?

Never too late and you'll LOVE doing it. It's such a romantic way to spend your anniversary.

One of my friends at work is doing he own TTD session after her 3 year anniversary. I LOVE IT! Post pics when you do it.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also....if you are in the MR check out Sol Tomargo or Claudia Rodriguez

del Sol Photography

Claudia Rodriguez, Photographer, Cancun & Riviera Maya

Be careful though...TTD sessions in MR can be as expensive as a wedding! That said, we just did our TTD in MR in a cenote and it was sooooo fun and we got some very unique images. There are more posted at Toronto Wedding Photographer - Jon Rennie

Click the image to open in full size.

Jen your pictures are amazing, you looked sooo beautiful! Hottie! I was like, OMG who did she use and then realized it was a Toronto photog, CRAP! LOL I haven't been able to find anyone that I am crazy about and has the kind of pics I want, so we may have to wait until next year ;0(

I will keep you posted.

Jen...your pics are amazing!!! I've seen some great pics from the cenotes!!

Misha...go for it girl!! We are!! :)

I totally regret not getting a pro photographer for our wedding. We had a semi-TTD (we jumped in the pool!) But it was impromptu and again, without a pro, we did not get the pics we wanted!!

For our 1 yr anniv. we are going to Mexico so I informed DH that we are getting more pics done. He was all for it since he knows how upset I am with our wedding pics. I broke it to him last week that we will be doing a TTD!! He is not too keen on the idea, but I told him he can wear jeans & his white linen shirt. I may not even wear my gown...maybe I'll buy a nice white sundress (although that might be see through when it gets wet!!). In any case, I am hiring a pro & getting it done!!

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya28 View Post
I think you should go for it!!! I'm actually doing my TTD before my wedding because my photographer won't be able to do it the day after the wedding but doing a TTD was a MUST!!!
We did ours the day before the wedding (with a different dress) and I would highly reccommend doing that! With so many people on vacation with us we didn't get much time to ouselves. Doing the TTD the day before was amazing because it gave us a day together, hugging, kissing, and hidden away from the rest of our guests. It was really romantic and got us in the mood for the wedding.

That said, we were lucky enough to come back and get some really great shots with some of our guests at the resort. We did some amazing pool side photos that everyone really enjoyed.

My only regret is that we ran out of time on the wedding day for more some great portraits.....we have amazing pictures of us together on the TTD day, but with the time crunch weren't able to get as many on our wedding day. Over time it won't matter, but I'm a little bummed we don't have as many portraits of our wedding day right now.