Photo

DJ in Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 amyblant

amyblant
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 04:06 PM

We were looking to book DJ Mannia in Punta Cana but I have not received a response in weeks. Has anyone used another DJ that they liked in Punta Cana? I know most people are using their Ipods but FI and I are not comfortable doing that due to our technology problems!

#2 violet183

violet183
    • 25 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 11:02 AM

Amyblant - I am having the same experience with DJ Mannia. I emailed him back in December and I spoke to him a few times that day. He was very responsive. He told me he'd have a price list available January 12. I e-mailed him on January 12 and then another time a few weeks later from a separate e-mail (because sometimes I have trouble receiving external mail at work), and still, nothing. It's been a month now...

#3 amyblant

amyblant
      • 56 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:18 PM

I have emailed him several times with no response. I wonder why? I even tried leaving a message on his website.

#4 imapepper

imapepper
        • 89 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 09:00 PM

I am looking for a DJ for 6.27. I am getting married at the Paradisus and I would love to find a DJ who will collaborate with my brother who is a DJ in England, and play music. Any suggestions?

#5 Maria Luisa Locht

Maria Luisa Locht
          • 13 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:53 PM

As I haven't made my mind whether to get married, I was checking DJ's in Punta Cana, and DJ Mannia wrote me letting me know they will also have an office in Dominican Republic by July this year. Carlos Martinez guaranteed me that for my wedding date, he will have an office as the one he has in Cancun & Riviera Maya.

What a great new!!!!!!!

#6 violet183

violet183
            • 25 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:22 PM

Hey everyone, I also spoke with DJ Mannia recently. He told me he will be operating sometime in June. We just booked him last week for our wedding in July, and it was very painless. I liked that I could pay the deposit via paypal rather than by having to wire money over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users