When to give BD book?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will definitely have my photog there. I just think that it'd be weird to have him to get it from her and then she starts taking his picture. If she's in the background, he probably won't even notice he's having his picture taken.

Maybe I'll have my MOH do it. After all, she's already seen the live version of these pics since we did a group BD session. (Casey and Yamille were there too and let me tell you, they are definitely some hot girls!)

I had my sister/MOH deliver it. I wish our photog would have been there although my DH is very weird about people watching him open gifts. I was also a little worried there would be just a hint of jealousy b/c it was our wedding photographer who took the BD photos.

In the end it all turned out great, DH loved the photos and all was well. We did have to look at them again later when he didn't feel so rushed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatyKo View Post
Another girl on here did a really cool thing with her BD Book. She gave her FI a card with a key on a chain the night before the wedding. Then the morning of the wedding, her father delivered a wooden box with a lock on it that held the BD book. So he was able to use the key to open the box...how cool! I might try to do that, but we shall see!!

Good luck wink.gif

WAHHHHH GIRL DETAILED ABOVE IS ME!!!!!!!!!

The boudoir book gift was amazing! my pro photographer has all the pics of DH's (THAT IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE WRITTEN THAT) reaction! I saw them on the LCD camera screen and many of them are just priceless. I will share them as soon as I get the pro pics!

Here is how it went down... on Tuesday Jan 27th (DH's 30th Bday) after our rehersal dinner I gave him a small box, containing a key. Immeadiately after I left and retired to my brother's suite for the night, as DH and I were not staying together the night before the wedding.

The next day at 12;30 my sister's boyfriend made his way over to our suite with a box custom made by my dad - it was locked. As I have heard, DH's reaction was a little slow - until the idea of the key kicked in. He then ran and got the key and opened the wood case.

He says that when he opened the book he started to laugh and leaf through the pages - it wasn't until he got to page 3 that he looked up and said "wholy *eff! IT'S AMARILLIS!"

The photographer has a ton of great pics!

Hey question ladies.. I have my BD session booked for March 7th.. but I don't think my price includes an album and to buy one costs the same as the session... did any of you ladies have to go out and buy a cool album to put them or know of any non expensive sites I can check out and possibly buy one from there?? If you could let me know that would be great!!! Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics