• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 meeshie77

• 208 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:07 AM

That's very smart!  It made me feel more confident about our budget too.  Thanks JayKay! :)

Originally Posted by JayKay 

Our budget is $9K and after our travel and photographer it leaves us with about $3500.  I think that definately sounds reasonable!  We aren't doing anything really extra or going fancy with decorations or any of that to keep our costs down.

#22 torilynnsmith

• 1,748 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:52 AM

YAY! Glad to see this stirred up a little discussion.  We have budgeted 10K that includes our travel (flight and hotel) but no honeymoon the rest is all wedding costs.  Our reception/dinner is going to cost about 2k-3k we think with DJ and bar and everything, photographer is just under 3k (could have gotten carried away here) so now that I am breaking it down it doesn't seem like much!

We have done a spread sheet for 20/30/40/50/60 guests and comparing costs etc and we seem to be able to make it work.  I expect we will end up closer to 12k though!

#23 anichols8

• 232 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:45 PM

Where are you getting married?  I have a 12K max budget too that I would hope could include flight and hotel.  Anyone have a sample budget.  I seriously can't find one on here.

#24 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
        • 400 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:06 PM

I've done up a budget, and including hotel/airfare, dress, rings, grooms attire, bouquets/boutiniers for 8 attendants, some minimal extra wedding decor, wedding package, legal fees, document translation, OOT bags, invites, STDs, etc. we are at about 12k for 30 guests.

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

#25 sosnowto

• 6 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:28 AM

Can anyone provide a sample budget? I am having difficulty finding one for destination weddings! 

#26 csho

• 1,007 posts
            • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
            • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:46 AM

I am hoping to keep mine under 10K including travel and accomodation which I think will be easily achieved for us! Going to keep things simple!

#27 kard613

• 225 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:55 AM

We have a budget of about 10-15k including our travel and air and I'm confident we will come in under budget and still have a great wedding! It can surely be dond

#28 LoriGran

• 339 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 25, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Rivera Maya
              • LocationMexico

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:43 AM

Hello ladies, My FI and I also have a 10k budget not including our wedding bands. I'm also trying to include air/resort stay and everything else in the budget. I'm a little lucky because the best man is a DJ so we won't have to worry about, my brother in law is up and coming graphic designer so I will have him design my monogram he will also take our save the date photo and my cousin is a beautiful crafter and will make my invitations so I sure as hell hope to stay within 10k because we are planning to buy a house all in the same year as the wedding!! Aaah this is going to be some roller coaster!!

#29 missroxy

• 178 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:36 AM

I made one in EXCEL, I will try to upload it, you just have to put your own numbers ...

Attached Files

#30 sosnowto

• 6 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:40 AM

That would be great! Thank you!!

We have have so many "stop-and-go" moments since our engagement, so this is the year to get the ball rolling! 

@Lori, you are VERY LUCKY!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users