Photo

I have officially became of member of the Club of Brides w/ more than 1 dress! *pics*

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:56 PM

I love your new dress!!! It's so pretty and I am so glad you are so happy with it.

#22 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 05:02 PM

Ok ladies! I'm sooo excited here are pics! It's absolutely beautiful!. Although, my a$$ and thighs need some work. But I still have 19lbs to go on my weight goal and if I lose that i should be fine. And I will have to have a couple inches taken off the bottoms since I'm not wearing shoes and I was stepping on it. Mods can u update the title w/ pics!

Dont mind my face, I'm pretty excited! As soon as it arrived I went to my friends house to put it on and get pics

Click the image to open in full size.

#23 big3n09

big3n09
      • 616 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 05:17 PM

You have to do what you feel, like you said it's your day. I do like the first dress because I don't want a big dress but that's what I like for me. Now I'm not sure how the first dress lookes on you but the pics you have posted, you look BEAUTIFUL in that dress. So all in all, glade you have the dress you love and that you are going to feel great in it on your big day!
        4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#24 big3n09

big3n09
        • 616 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 05:19 PM

BTW, I think I will end up with more than one dress, that's just soooo me!
          4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#25 iwantadreamswedding

iwantadreamswedding
          • 327 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 09:04 PM

I love the new dress! The first one is nice too, but the second is hot.

#26 iwantadreamswedding

iwantadreamswedding
            • 327 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 09:05 PM

wow, I responded before I saw the pics of you wearing the dress. You look great!

#27 tvt

tvt
              • VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 12:08 AM

you look great in that dress, it's beautiful!

#28 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
                • 1,572 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 12:15 PM

So pretty! congrats on getting a dress you love! I am a 2-dress bride too.

#29 BillysBride

BillysBride
                  • 1,255 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:19 PM

WORK IT BABY!!! LOVE the new dress and your face says it all! You got a gown you love, and that's as it should be. Personally, I definitely prefer it to the first dress, but hey..it's all opinion and what matters most is that smile on your face.

And spoken as one woman with some hips and ass to another...you are still workin' it. lol. CONGRATS!
                    Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
                    http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#30 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
                    • 305 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:36 PM

You look amazing in your dress! You can really tell how happy it makes you! Congrats I'm glad you went with buying the dress you really wanted even if it meant having 2 dresses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users