Photo

What OOT bag to pick!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Rhonda

Rhonda
  • 270 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 06:01 PM

I also had a hard time deciding on a bag. I haven't ordered yet, but, I plan to order these:
    Canvas Boat Tote, Promotional Canvas Boat Tote, Personalized Canvas Boat Tote

I received a sample and the bag is not cheap-like at all...it's a 12 or 14 oz weight (which is relatively thick) canvas.

I also plan to have a logo on it added for no extra cost...

#22 Bunsie3

Bunsie3
    • 85 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 05:28 PM

Rhonda I love those bags, thanks for the info. I just worry they will look empty b/c I am not putting in big things in mine.

#23 Rhonda

Rhonda
      • 270 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:32 PM

They really are perfect! (IMO) As I said, the quality is excellent and the size is great to carry stuff to the beach/pool + the price is right.
        Since you have a lot of time...I would call the company and request a sample of the color you like. They sent me 2 samples for free.
        Then, you can see for yourself if it would work.
        By the way, I'm not putting any really big things in my bag either...just a lot of smaller stuff.
        Hope that helps!

#24 Bunsie3

Bunsie3
        • 85 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 02:07 PM

Thanks, I will definately order a sample. :) Now I just have to figure out what color!

#25 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
          • 1,097 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:55 PM

I ordered burlap bags and it compemented the whole wraffia /straw look rather well. And it was very economical so it worked out great for $ savings.

#26 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
            • 1,097 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 07:05 PM

I ordered burlap bags and it complemented the whole raffia /straw look rather well. And it was very economical so it worked out great for $ savings.

#27 GoCubs!

GoCubs!
              • 52 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:40 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Rhonda
                They really are perfect! (IMO) As I said, the quality is excellent and the size is great to carry stuff to the beach/pool + the price is right.
                Since you have a lot of time...I would call the company and request a sample of the color you like. They sent me 2 samples for free.
                Then, you can see for yourself if it would work.
                By the way, I'm not putting any really big things in my bag either...just a lot of smaller stuff.
                Hope that helps!
                Rhonda - I love those bags. Is there a minimum that you have to order? I know some sites impose minimums that are way more than I need.

#28 angel1416

angel1416
                • 166 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 05:58 PM

I like the last one... the shape and the color both are great! Very beachy.
                  Amanda & Michael
                  Puerto Penasco, Mexico
                  Summer 2010

#29 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
                  • 391 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 06:31 PM

I like the green one on the bottom..very tropical

#30 Rhonda

Rhonda
                    • 270 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 11:07 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by GoCubs!
                      Rhonda - I love those bags. Is there a minimum that you have to order? I know some sites impose minimums that are way more than I need.
                      The minimum order is 100, but, you can pay $30 if you want to order less...that's what I did...I think it's totally worth it. I can't wait to get mine this week!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users