Sign in to follow this  
August2010Bride

Daytona Beach anyone?!

Hello :) Im a Daytona Beach Bride!! Im getting married either at the Clock tower or right on the beach closer to Ormond though, to have privacy. Then we are having our reception at a local community building. How about you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by August2010Bride View Post
Any daytona beach brides? We're getting married in Daytona on August 7th, 2010. Does anyone know any good videographers/photographers near the area?
I am thinking about changing my location to FL. Where are you having your wedding ceremony/reception location.
Jennifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ran_bran View Post
Hello :) Im a Daytona Beach Bride!! Im getting married either at the Clock tower or right on the beach closer to Ormond though, to have privacy. Then we are having our reception at a local community building. How about you?
We are getting married right on beach, not sure if we will go to a beach park location or directly in front of our hotel. We are just having a cake/punch reception, but will have a HUGE reception 2 weeks after in our hometown.

We are getting married in Daytona Beach this coming September. We have hired "The Pros" for our photography needs. They were definitely the most bang for our buck, and we get full release to all of our photographs.

They do more than just photography as well, I believe they have DJ services and videography services.

The Pros- DJ, Video & Photography Wedding Services

Also Salon230 is a fabulous little salon they do hair, make-up and have a spa!

Salon 230 and Spa Above, Daytona Beach Florida Hair Salon & Spa

Ask for Glenna, she is great!

Originally Posted by Oklahoma Bride View Post

Does anyone have suggestions on makeup in the Daytona Beach area? I'm thinking about maybe just going to the local mall & going to the MAC Counter.

I'm a Daytona Beach Bride as well. I'm doing my own make-up though. I'm getting my hair done at Salon 230. All the reviews I've seen for them are really good. They do make-up applications for $30. But if you want it free I'd find a mall or Kohl's store and get them to do it.

Does anyone know anything about Blue Grotto? It looks more like a teeny bopper place but they say they are for the mature crowd. I'm 30 and he's 46 so we really don't want to go to a place with a bunch of 20 somethings running around. It is just going to be us bar hopping all night but the Blue Grotto looks cool and has a great menu so we were thinking of going there after the ceremony.

Hi! I am planning a wedding at the clocktower. Did you end up doing it there? If so, do you have pictures? I would love to see how the final set up looked. I am trying to get ideas as to which direction to have the chairs facing and how you ended up entering the "set". Our reception is going to be at the Wyndham, which is about a block down...I dont want to walk a block to get married :) Thanks