Montego Bay Party/Snorkle Cruise

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lilpaisley

• 402 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:46 PM

I remember a post on here a while back that was asking about a party boat cruise in the Montego Bay area. I know allot of brides having been looking for an outting for guests to do.

I had been on the Cool Running boat cruise on a previous trip to Jamaica and had a blast, but that runs out of Ocho Rios, so I was looking for something similar out of Montego Bay. I did find a few options. The 2 with the most recomendations are Tropical Dreamer and Freestyle.

I did a little bit more looking and there is quite a price difference. It looks like the Tropical Dreamer runs about $65 p/person and the Freestyle runs about $43 p/person. (if you can get to the cruise ship pier you can save $8 transfer fee)

So I think Joel and I will do the Freestyle cruise. I wrote them an e-mail and got the phone number to call once we are in Jamaica: 876-381-3229

Just wanted to give an FYI to everyone
    Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009

#2 Trice

• 295 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:17 PM

I went on the Tropical Dreamer the last time I was in Jamaica. We had a good time and they gave us foot massages also. We plan to do a group snorkel the day before the wedding. Once I get a number from my guest I will check with both companies to get a quote. We considered doing the Dreamer Sunset Cruise for a private wedding reception on Saturday after the wedding if we had a smaller group. Your time is ticking :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users