Sign in to follow this  
YaelM

Dyeable Shoes?

Did anyone get dyeable shoes? Im considering going this route since I want my shoes to match the bridesmaid dresses which are going to be teal/torquois

Not sure if anyone has had any experience with dyable shoes and any reccomendationsdog.gif

I would stay away from them if u are going to step anywhere near the water. They don't hold up at all if they get wet. Had to wear them for a wedding once and had to have different pair of shoes to wear outside bc it was raining. Just a thought. Other than that they are great bc they will match the dresses perfectly.

I just purchased a pair online, and am waiting for them to arrive. Not to hijack the thread, but...where can I find dye for them?! I've had no luck so far to do it myself! You can PM if you have any suggestions so that we stay on topic here...

It says on one of the websites that you should spray with waterproofing spray to have it keep the color in case they get wet at all - but if you waterproof it, then you can't re-dye it, if that's a concern..

google dye-able wedding shoes and there are tons of sites..

bump.gif

Any updates on dyeable shoes?  I can't find 1-2" turquoise shoes anywhere or at least ones that I like!  The previous post mentioned waterproofing them... I don't care if I ruin the shoe, I'm worried about my dress!!!

Any brides use dyeables?  Experience???