Photo

Rehersal Dinner Rec/St Pete

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kellynadam2010

kellynadam2010
  • 187 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:44 PM

I'm looking for some welcome/rehearsal dinner venue options in the St. Pete beach area. We're looking for something fairly casual, but still nice. I would love it if it had a nice view, but that's not necessary. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

#2 Susanandmo

Susanandmo
    • 698 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 08:02 PM

I really like this place Whiskey Joe's Bar and Grill - Home of Superbowl Entertainment is not quite in St. Pete, but is located on the Courtney Campbell Coastway. on the way to St. Pete from the airport. It's good food, casual yet it has a nice touch. There are also several restaurants located in this area with a great view and that are a bit more formal.

If any other restaurant closer to St. Pete come to mind I'll be sure to let you know.

#3 kellynadam2010

kellynadam2010
      • 187 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:28 PM

Thanks so much! Looks just like what we're looking for - can't have anything anywhere near 'formal' - can't have the rehearsal dinner be more fancy than the actual wedding :-P

#4 Flasong

Flasong
        • 340 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:34 AM

The Columbia restaurant is at the St. Pete pier and has an awesome view of the water and good food too! Not formal but has a nice atmosphere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users