WW is working!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 YIweddings

• 173 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 03:52 PM

Congrats! Don't you feel better.
    WW is great, 'nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.' I remember that from when I went. I think it's time to join again.
    Soon to be Mrs. Kramer

#22 Jennyco116

• 115 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:53 AM

There is an awesome website, dwlz.com, that provides the point value for most restaurant menus, which is great when you're in a hurry or the restaurant doesnt provide a nutritional facts sheet.

#23 AlexsBride

• 401 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 07:34 AM

I lost 50 lbs on WW a few years ago and since having my first baby have gained it ALL back! Now planning my wedding for Feb.2011 and am due with my second baby in 7 weeks. I'm going to start WW again once I pop this baby out to get back in shape for my wedding.

Congrats on your weight loss and commitment! I'm sure you look and feel fantastic. It takes patience and work. I have to remind myself that I didn't gain the weight overnight, so I am not going to lose it overnight either!

Fruit smoothies have been a blessing for me! A cup of crystal light and then frozen fruit in the magic bullet first thing in the morning and only count the points for the fruit! Usually 1-2.
        Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#24 babystace1985

• 155 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

Thanks for the inspiration ladies! Going to attend a meeting tomorrow,
          Those who matter don't mind. Those who mind don't matter. -Dr. Seuss

#25 EllDee

• 41 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 9, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Punta Cana
          • LocationGrande Prairie, AB

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:13 PM

To date I have lost 60lbs on the weight watchers program since March 10, 2013.  If you are honest about counting points it works but you have to be honest with yourself!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users