Photo

Philly/South Jerz Get-Together, April *POLL ADDED*

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#71 ddiinnyyeell

ddiinnyyeell
  • 226 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:12 PM

Unfortunately I'm stuck going to a party one of my clients is throwing on Saturday so I have to miss out.
    Danielle & John
    Aventura Spa Palace
    October 30, 2009

Wedding Photos By Bella Luce Photography

#72 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
    • 1,236 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:31 PM

Awww....What should we do girls..Should we postpone or just the 3 of us meet up??
      I would love for all of us to be there :-)
      I'm ok with either, just let me know what you all want to do. I just figured I would put that out there :-)
      Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
      My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#73 ddiinnyyeell

ddiinnyyeell
      • 226 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:37 PM

If you guys postpone, I would definitely come to a reschedule. Or even if you guys go, we can always plan another outing!!
        Danielle & John
        Aventura Spa Palace
        October 30, 2009

Wedding Photos By Bella Luce Photography

#74 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
        • 475 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:37 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by PhillyBride09
          Awww....What should we do girls..Should we postpone or just the 3 of us meet up??
          I would love for all of us to be there :-)
          I'm ok with either, just let me know what you all want to do. I just figured I would put that out there :-)
          You read my mind...pretty much exactly. It would be great to have a bigger group getting together, so I'm good if we want to try for another date. I'm also good if we still want to get together and also try for another get together on another day.
          Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#75 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:45 PM

*sigh* i would have no problem meeting up with just the 3 of us, but in light of the harry kalas thing ... i guess i'd say we should postpone. i will need to get together with jennifer anyway after my wedding to pass along our starfish bouquet jewel, so maybe we can just do it then? that would push it back to june ...

#76 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
            • 475 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:34 AM

I'll agree...since it is only the three of us and given the nightmare that the stadium area will be on Saturday, it is probably better to postpone and give it another try later.
              Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#77 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
              • 1,236 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:35 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mummergirl
                *sigh* i would have no problem meeting up with just the 3 of us, but in light of the harry kalas thing ... i guess i'd say we should postpone. i will need to get together with jennifer anyway after my wedding to pass along our starfish bouquet jewel, so maybe we can just do it then? that would push it back to june ...
                I was just going to say that we have to meet up anyway in June!! :-)
                If you wnated to give May a try I'd be open to that, however I know that a couple of you are getting married in may and it may be busy...But let me know!
                Sorry it didn't work out girls, but this is just a postponement!! We will get together at some point! :-)
                Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#78 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 02:15 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PhillyBride09
                  I was just going to say that we have to meet up anyway in June!! :-)
                  If you wnated to give May a try I'd be open to that, however I know that a couple of you are getting married in may and it may be busy...But let me know!
                  Sorry it didn't work out girls, but this is just a postponement!! We will get together at some point! :-)
                  we have a communion party, my bachelorette party, and of course my wedding in may, so may will be a little tight LOL ... unless you all would like to meet at my bachelorette! LMAO

#79 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 02:17 PM

can someone edit the title of this thread to say:

Philly/South Jerz April 18 meetup POSTPONED!!!

#80 Cattie

Cattie
                    • 594 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 01:07 AM

Good thing I didn't make plans to come up. My mom and MOH surprised me with my bridal shower today. I wasn't planning on having one, but omg I was SOOOO shocked!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users