Photo

Philly/South Jerz Get-Together, April *POLL ADDED*

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#61 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:51 PM

Well they don't take reservations..However, you can call ahead that day and just let them know you have a big party.
    Chickies is really big and most of the time it's more packed at the bar areas then seating (Most of the time..LOL) But 4pm is cutting is close to game time, so we will definitely want to call ahead :-) The only problem with this is they will not seat you, unless your whole party is there.
    Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
    My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#62 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:00 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by PhillyBride09
      The only problem with this is they will not seat you, unless your whole party is there.
      yeah i know ... we will just have to make sure most of us are there at 4, so we get one of those large booths or something.

#63 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,328 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 04:52 PM

i was going to try and make it (i've been around for a while and still haven't made it to one of these) but no dice! eat toooooons of crab fries for me because they are so delicious!

#64 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
        • 1,236 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:03 PM

So do we have a head count on who is definitely coming Besides me & Lisa..LOL
          If your definitely coming, Just do a quick post on this thread so we know :-)
          Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
          My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#65 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
          • 475 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:10 PM

Count me in...
            Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#66 sarah310

sarah310
            • 172 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:10 AM

I'm a maybe. 4pm?

#67 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
              • VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:36 PM

I have a wedding this weekend so cant make it. The following is my bach party and early May is my wedding so I will be crazy lady for sure. Hopefully I can do the next meet up.

Girls have FUN and have a drink for me! And some crab fries, and a chicken parm sammy. lol

#68 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 05:53 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by sarah310
                  I'm a maybe. 4pm?
                  yeah i'm pretty sure most of us agreed on 4pm. so far we have 3 yes (me, jennifer, caroline) and one maybe (sarah)? that's just sad, LOL.

cattie? danielle? jaime?

#69 Cattie

Cattie
                  • 594 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:26 PM

I honestly doubt I'm going to be able to make it. My godson's concert doesn't start till 2. Then my MOH wants to go shopping for her daughters prom dress.

I'm game next time!!

#70 sarah310

sarah310
                    • 172 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:12 PM

Hey! Harry Kalas's memorial service is Sat at Citizen's Bank. I'm afraid it'll be super crowded down there on Saturday. anyone interested in moving the location of our get-together?

Fans, Phillies To Pay Final Respects To Kalas - cbs3.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users