Philly/South Jerz Get-Together, April *POLL ADDED*

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#11 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:51 PM

okay Lisa you called me out. lol hi girls. i've been stalking this thread. I know i definately couldnt meet up until after tax season (actually probably not till May) that's why i didnt say anything. Oh wait I could meet on April 16th because i'll be taking that day off of work. I wasnt planning on getting out of bed that day but for you girls I will.

Oh and i'm the worst person with going to Philly. I have no idea where anything is. so i have no advice on where to go.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#12 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
    • 475 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:58 AM

Count me in for meeting for lunch on a Saturday on South Street or Del Ave. I am not good with locations to meet in Philly...I generally try not to go into the city, but it is probably the most central location for everyone. If we need suggestions I could check with some people in my office. There is a group of girls who go into the city regularly
      Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#13 sarah310

sarah310
      • 172 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:12 PM

What about a restaurant near King of Prussia or that outlet mall just north of the city? parking would be easier and people could shop after...

#14 ddiinnyyeell

ddiinnyyeell
        • 226 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:23 PM

That's a good idea. KOP is much easier to get to then the city, at least for me. And plenty of restaurants. Bahama Breeze, Cheesecake Factory, etc...
          Danielle & John
          Aventura Spa Palace
          October 30, 2009

Wedding Photos By Bella Luce Photography

#15 Cattie

Cattie
          • 594 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:24 PM

Count me in if I don't have to much wedding stuff going on!!

What about something possibly in Deptford? Maybe Adelphia's or something. It's right over the bridge for Philly and it's nice.

I am horrible at organizing, so count me out on that!!

#16 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
            • 475 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:28 PM

I am fine with KoP or Deptford. I am biased to KoP simply becuase it is a lot closer, but am okay wiht going to Deptford.
              Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#17 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
              • 1,236 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 05:02 PM

Hi girls!! I just found this thread!! I am in..However..Is this just for girls or are FI's invited? i ask this because, If it's just us Ladies then KOP wouldn't work for me as I am a city girl who doesn't drive..LOL
                But Jersey would work because FI can go to his moms or friends or whatever and drop me off...And of course the city would work.
                Here are the places I have thought of..feel free to add any...

In Jersey we have:
                Adelphia's
                The Coastline
                Prospectors
                Taylors

In Philly:
                Rock Lobster (Del Ave)
                Cavannaughs (Del Ave)
                Copa (South Street)

I'm sure there are TONS more...but these are some places that popped in my head :-)
                Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#18 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 07:28 PM

KOP is pretty far for me. didn't realize our PA girls were coming from way out there ... i always just assume they are right over the bridge! sorry about that!

i think somewhere closer to the bridge in philly would be more central for everyone. if KOP is closest for some of you, then i wouldn't want you girls to have to come all the way to jersey either.

i'm afraid we're going to get something planned and then none of us will be able to show up because we have pre-wedding stuff going on ... i know my shower is within the next two weekends!

#19 hunnyhun921

hunnyhun921
                  • 139 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:40 PM

I am in. I like the idea of Delware Avenue or Deptford. What about Cherry Hill? Somewhere where parking wont be an issue. Bahama Breeze at Cherry Hill would be a nice spot. I just can't stand KOP LOL!!!

#20 hunnyhun921

hunnyhun921
                    • 139 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:41 PM

Sorry. Duplicate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users