Sign in to follow this  
cougs

Philly/South Jerz Get-Together, April *POLL ADDED*

Well they don't take reservations..However, you can call ahead that day and just let them know you have a big party.

Chickies is really big and most of the time it's more packed at the bar areas then seating (Most of the time..LOL) But 4pm is cutting is close to game time, so we will definitely want to call ahead :-) The only problem with this is they will not seat you, unless your whole party is there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyBride09 View Post
The only problem with this is they will not seat you, unless your whole party is there.
yeah i know ... we will just have to make sure most of us are there at 4, so we get one of those large booths or something.

i was going to try and make it (i've been around for a while and still haven't made it to one of these) but no dice! eat toooooons of crab fries for me because they are so delicious!

I have a wedding this weekend so cant make it. The following is my bach party and early May is my wedding so I will be crazy lady for sure. Hopefully I can do the next meet up.

Girls have FUN and have a drink for me! And some crab fries, and a chicken parm sammy. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah310 View Post
I'm a maybe. 4pm?
yeah i'm pretty sure most of us agreed on 4pm. so far we have 3 yes (me, jennifer, caroline) and one maybe (sarah)? that's just sad, LOL.

cattie? danielle? jaime?

I honestly doubt I'm going to be able to make it. My godson's concert doesn't start till 2. Then my MOH wants to go shopping for her daughters prom dress.

I'm game next time!!