Need a good florist in Cabo!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Loni

• 42 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:06 AM

I need a good florist in Cabo- I was talking with Rosio from Florenta and she seems to have totally flaked off! Who are you using and what is their contact info? Thanks!

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:39 AM

how has rosio flaked off...? good feedback is essential for vendors to improve their business.

there is also plumeria.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:00 AM

I've been working with Lola at Florenta and she's amazing! Let me know if you want her contact info.

#4 Kelly C

Kelly C
      • 2,051 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:10 AM

I used Criss there and never had any breakdowns.
        Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

#5 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:09 PM

That is weird, I can only tell GREAT things about Florenta like most of the forum members.

#6 sunnydaes

• 684 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:10 PM

I used Adriana from the flower cart..very efficient, organized and friendly. I had no prolems with them at all.
            here is there email

#7 Loni

• 42 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 09:35 PM

False alarm- it seems we were having a communication breakdown. I just kept asking her for photos of what my centerpieces would look like for $55/a piece, using local flowers. She was apparently waiting for my deposit, and I didn't want to give it yet if I didn't know what I was paying for. She did apologize and sent me a few photos- I still don't know exactly what I'm getting, but your replies were encouraging that at least I shouldn't be screwed over with Florenta. Thanks- I'll post pictures after the wedding and you guys can decide for yourselves! (Sorry I didn't mean to give her a bad rap- I'm just getting frustrated when I don't get answers).

#8 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,047 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
              • LocationToronto

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:44 PM

hm that's weird. I also use Lola from Florenta and she's been amazing! Really quick to respond to emails as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users