• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 03:26 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by IMPPEARL
    This is one of the resorts I am looking into for Jan 2010. If you don't mind me asking have you received quotes for your guests for a week stay? and if so what are they?

Price is going to be an important factor for me, as I need to keep it within reason for my guests... I have received some quotes but thay seem like they are coming back quite high....

Thanks
    Our guests are paying $886 per person/$1772 per room per night based on double occupancy for a 7 day stay in a deluxe room. It works out something like $126.57 per person/per night or $253.14 per room/per night based on double occupancy. Our rate is the all inclusive one and includes transport to and from the hotel.

If I were you, I would absolutely go through a TA for this resort. The rates the WC at Dreams PC quoted me were higher than what my TA got for us.

#12 rdhbride

rdhbride
    • 313 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:57 PM

my prices were about the same , i am using a ta and she has been amazing.

#13 sararae92

sararae92
      • 59 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 02:55 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sunsetbride1
        Our guests are paying $886 per person/$1772 per room per night based on double occupancy for a 7 day stay in a deluxe room. It works out something like $126.57 per person/per night or $253.14 per room/per night based on double occupancy. Our rate is the all inclusive one and includes transport to and from the hotel.

If I were you, I would absolutely go through a TA for this resort. The rates the WC at Dreams PC quoted me were higher than what my TA got for us.
        I just wanted to say thanks for posting this info! I'm really interested in Dreams and this has been really helpful. :)
        "To love someone is nothing. To be loved by someone is something. To love and be loved by someone is everything."

Adam & Sara May 22, 2010 - Punta Cana
        http://global.thekno...rs/tt1b251.aspx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users