Valentine's Ideas???

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 maisy

• 19 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:49 PM

Hey there, I was just wondering if anyone had any Valentine's ideas to offer to me about what to get my FI I guess I'm just wondering what kind of things you guys do for Valentine's for him or what you would buy for him? I always find it hard to find the best gift for him for Valentine's day however he always knows just exactly what to get me! >.< grrr LOL

I would just like to get him something a little special

#2 Alexthegroom

• 11 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:39 PM

I think it really depends a great deal on your relationship are you the Cute, Sweet, Sexy, Adventurous couple?

For something example: Cute you could do alot of little things based on his favorite movie. For instance if he likes Die Hard, a santa build a bear with a machine gun, a candy store could make a tower and gun out of is favorite treat, and maybe a combination lock to set to your first date and hand written "Bearer Bonds" for things that he likes you to do for or to him.

#3 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 05:03 PM

There was a thread on this last week I believe....Here it is: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t36063

#4 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 05:18 PM

A beautiful book with a Boudoir session??

#5 Kathie

• 2,654 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:21 AM

Hi. Welcome to the forum!

#6 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:42 PM

How bout some sexy lingerie?

#7 Macphail

• 588 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:46 PM

Hmmm.. a Boudoir/Pin-Up photo session for yourself, with some photos as a present for him would work quite nicely. I think time might be a bit tight for that, but check out a few local photographers and see what their TAT's are like.

Best of luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users