Newbie Maui Bride - Elopement next month -- need help fast!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 calyxxa

• 4 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:38 PM

Thanks, everyone, for your recommendations! We're leaving on Sunday. We decided to go with Precious Maui Weddings, although I was really liking the APDW/Aekai photography. Deanne Nakamura has been great.

Paddle Addict, I will definitely post a review about Maui Prince when I get back. I'm happy that TripAdvisor has been showing mostly positive reviews.

Thanks for your input, everyone!

#12 PaddleAddict

• 63 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:59 PM

Congratulations and have a wonderful time!!!

#13 bellalucefoto

• 221 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:07 PM

Congrats and have a great time! Maui will be beautiful for your wedding!
        Let us know if you have any other photography questions!

Best wishes,

#14 litl_april

• 351 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:14 PM

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear what you have to say when you get back. I am using Deanne for my wedding in June and she's been nothing short of wonderful this far, so I can't wait to meet her. It's so awesome that you were able to pull everything together so quickly! Have a great wedding and honeymoon!!

#15 sdnative222

• 136 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:35 PM

I'm sorry that I found this so late, but I highly recommend my WP. Lisa with Enchanted Weddings or mauiweddingvows.com
            She was able to produce my wedding ceremony for under $600. However, I didn't utilize her camera skills. The ceremony would have been $1500 with photos included.

Have a wonderful time in Maui. The weather is so amazing this time of the year.
            Jocelynn and Shawn
            Got Maui'd on November 8,2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users