Photo

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

#901 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 12:18 PM

its official, I bought my maggie today. I had gone in to order Odessa, but in the end I ordered Catrina but without the additional rose strappy thing. here is the link

http://www.maggiesot...=15&style=R1071

can't wait for it to arrive, around April!

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#902 Oryx

Oryx
    • 727 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 12:27 PM

Beautiful dresses ladies!

All of her dresses are amazing.  I went with the Alexandria:

http://www.maggiesot...=15&style=A3200

trans.gif

#903 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 08:59 PM

sunstarsmoon that dress is gorgeous!! What color did you order it in?

#904 adales

adales
        • Site Supporter
        • 545 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 11:39 PM

Gorgeous dress!  Very simple yet beautiful!  Love her dresses!!

Originally Posted by Oryx 

Beautiful dresses ladies!

All of her dresses are amazing.  I went with the Alexandria:

http://www.maggiesot...=15&style=A3200

trans.gif

#905 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
          • 710 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 12:10 AM

@JB321  I was thinking of altering my neckline as well and making it sweetheart. Maggie sottero has a dress very much similar to the caprice, however, the only difference is that it's a taffeta material, has a sweetheart neckline and it's more fitted to the body. I don't recall the name. I still LOVE my caprice more!! YES... I'm extremely excited!! I can't wait till I try on my dress when it comes in. As far as my veil... I got lucky. My bestfriend who is also my MOH is lending me her Veil. That'll be my something borrowed. It's gorgeous!! LOL I Haven't bought any shoes as of yet. Thinking I may indulge in a pair of Christian Loubotins!! Going to keep an eye out for a nice pair at the Neiman Marcus outlet. You can score a nice pair for as low as $400. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! LOL Have you found any shoes?

#906 JB321

JB321
            • 85 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 09:52 AM

Hey Diamond,

I think I know what dress your talking about. Maybe the Billie? I took a look at her new collection and it looks like she added the t strap to a lot of her gowns. It's popular now. I also was thinking about the Reese, (like the Caprice, with the open front)

@JB321  I was thinking of altering my neckline as well and making it sweetheart. Maggie sottero has a dress very much similar to the caprice, however, the only difference is that it's a taffeta material, has a sweetheart neckline and it's more fitted to the body. I don't recall the name. I still LOVE my caprice more!! YES... I'm extremely excited!! I can't wait till I try on my dress when it comes in. As far as my veil... I got lucky. My bestfriend who is also my MOH is lending me her Veil. That'll be my something borrowed. It's gorgeous!! LOL I Haven't bought any shoes as of yet. Thinking I may indulge in a pair of Christian Loubotins!! Going to keep an eye out for a nice pair at the Neiman Marcus outlet. You can score a nice pair for as low as $400. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! LOL Have you found any shoes?

#907 JB321

JB321
              • 85 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 09:56 AM

this site is so delayed sometimes..my preview lied....urgh!!!!!  Sorry ladies..

I meant to write .." I saw several sites online that have cheap Jimmies and Loubotins as well for less then 300, just be careful because some are fake.:

#908 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
                • 2,233 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by Brandy 

sunstarsmoon that dress is gorgeous!! What color did you order it in?

I ordered it in the Ivory

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#909 sascolo

sascolo
                  • 184 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:16 AM

Love it! Are you gonna do a veil? They just to.d me my Maggie is running six weeks behind. Was supposed to come in february but now won't be here till April. Will still have six weeks or so for alterations but yikes! That's a little close for comfort.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon 

its official, I bought my maggie today. I had gone in to order Odessa, but in the end I ordered Catrina but without the additional rose strappy thing. here is the link

http://www.maggiesot...=15&style=R1071

can't wait for it to arrive, around April!

#910 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:20 AM

Oh wow this is scary!!!! My dress is due to arrive end of feb-first week in march and I leave March 30th!!!

Did you have your dress rush ordered?

Originally Posted by sascolo 

Love it! Are you gonna do a veil?They just to.d me my Maggie is running six weeks behind. Was supposed to come in february but now won't be here till April. Will still have six weeks or so for alterations but yikes! That's a little close for comfort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users