Photo

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

#81 bcbride

bcbride
  • 176 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:24 AM

I finally made a decision between 2 Maggie dresses and I chose the RD 1044! Yay!!
    RD1044 - by Maggie Sottero

#82 jennierin

jennierin
    • 847 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:32 AM

bcbride - That dress is so stunning. Congrats on finding "the one".
      http://i591.photobuc....n/DSC04983.jpg
      First Kiss as a Mr & Mrs!!!

#83 MarieSam

MarieSam
      • VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts
        • LocationSouthern California

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:42 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Rachel Chung
        My dress will be Jovi, I love it the moment i try it on. I haven't order it yet only because I'm trying to look for better price. Anyone in southern CA know any good bridal shop? Also anyone wear this dress also, I would love to see how does it looks on you girls. Thanks
        Hey Rachel, House of Brides in Torrance will price match and even mark it lower than any Maggie dress you find elsewhere! They have been great with me

#84 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:16 PM

I am a Maggie Bride!

Her dress was the first one I picked out, and nearly got lost amongst all the other dresses, but I saw it peeking out so just before we left I said "can I try that one one??". And I came out beaming and said "I love it". I bought it that day on the spot, from a bridal boutique. It is the Lavina style and I paid around $1k for it, alterations not included.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#85 WAJA2009

WAJA2009
          • 60 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:18 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by bcbride
            I finally made a decision between 2 Maggie dresses and I chose the RD 1044! Yay!!
            RD1044 - by Maggie Sottero
            HI I am also a Maggie Bride and I too chose the RD1044. I have never seen it in person but it looks great on the wesbite. Do you have a picture of you in it? I'd love to see what it looks like on a "real person" and not all photoshopped on the model. My dress should be in next month. Crossing fingers! There is no boutique in my area that carries this dress so I am a tad bit nervous about how its going to look. The Ireland, which is the same cut was fantastic on, so I know the Rd1044 will fit me right, just worried about the flowers, since I am a busty bride, but we'll see soon.....

#86 cdc0427

cdc0427
            • 330 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 03:43 PM

From what I've been told at the bridal shops. Maggie Sottero is very particular about now selling under MSRP. With that being said, I am considering calling to one of the shops that is having a trunk show to order my dress. You are guaranteed to get at least 10% off. They will sell you the dress and send to you.

Be careful that the shop is selling the price at the MSRP though and not higher!

#87 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
              • 1,681 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 03:49 PM

JaimeLynne-Lavina looks beautiful!!! Congrats!

#88 ddiinnyyeell

ddiinnyyeell
                • 226 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:05 PM

I am officially a Maggie Bride as well!

Irina - by Maggie Sottero

Horray!! :)
                  Danielle & John
                  Aventura Spa Palace
                  October 30, 2009

Wedding Photos By Bella Luce Photography

#89 Rachel Chung

Rachel Chung
                  • 10 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:20 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MarieSam
                    Hey Rachel, House of Brides in Torrance will price match and even mark it lower than any Maggie dress you find elsewhere! They have been great with me
                    thanks, I will definately check it out

#90 lrfriendly

lrfriendly
                    • 113 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:03 AM

I really enjoyed reading this post!!! Well you guessed it I am a Maggie bride. I am wearing the sterling!

Sterling - by Maggie Sottero

There is just one catch..... I am a very plus size bride and I bought the dress with out trying it on. And let me tell you I am dreaming about this dress every night. I am really affaid that it will not fit, will look awful when I finally put it on, and that the back is way too low. LOL It is sad but true.

Can anyone tell me how long it took for there Maggie dress to finally come in so I can finally stop worrying about this!!!
                      33 Booked!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users