Photo

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

#851 sascolo

sascolo
  • 184 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:21 PM

I was torn between Claire and Ireland but I finally decided on Ireland. It is ordered and I love it. Plus we are honeymooning in Ireland so it seemed appropriate. I'm going to be really bummed if 2011 Dresses come out and I find one I like better! I'm a second time bride so I did want something with less bling but I do love it!

#852 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
    • 282 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:53 PM

Stunning choices, ladies!

June 14, 2011 <3
      Photographer:Sascha Gluck
      Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
      Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
      Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests

#853 karielk

karielk
      • 177 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:13 PM

Excited to be a Maggie bride now too!  The sample was a size or so too small, but I just love it!  Can't wait for mine to come in.  =)

Vanessa.jpg

#854 Aumuller

Aumuller
        • 365 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:19 PM

That dress is gorgeous! Congrats.

Originally Posted by karielk 

Excited to be a Maggie bride now too!  The sample was a size or so too small, but I just love it!  Can't wait for mine to come in.  =)

Vanessa.jpg

#855 sascolo

sascolo
          • 184 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:53 PM

Quote:

Vanessa.jpg

love it! It looks great! What is the name/style of it? So pretty!

#856 karielk

karielk
            • 177 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by sascolo 

Quote:

Vanessa.jpg

love it! It looks great! What is the name/style of it? So pretty!

Thanks!  It's Vanessa.  I liked it in the picture on the website, but it wasn't my favorite.  But when I put it on, I just knew it was the one!  It's super comfortable too.  =)

#857 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:11 AM

Im also considering this dress, its soooo comfortable, its my number one choice right now.

#858 danielle6680

danielle6680
                • 40 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:43 AM

I have more info on the Limited Edtion dresses if anyone was interested/wondering.

As of July/August, salons no longer offer Limited Edition dresses.  Some of the former Limited Edition styles have been discontinued.  Other Limited Edition styles will be added to the Spring 2011 line, including the dress I chose.

Again, I still do not have my dress.  The salon's store manager scheduled my fitting for Monday, so she is confident my dress will arrive today or tomorrow.  I will post as soon as I can.     

Originally Posted by danielle6680 

I have been super patient with my bridal salon and Maggie, but we are really cutting it close to the wire here.  I knew this would be the case since they had to rush order it.  I ordered my dress on 7/3 for my 12/4 wedding.  The lady at the salon actually noted my wedding date on the paperwork as 11/28 so that it would be here in time.  They said it shipped Thursday, so now I am just waiting for the call.  Sleepless nights!!

Maggie has apparently stopped selling their "Limited Edition" dresses.  Certain salons were allowed to sell these "Limited Edition" dresses and others were not.  I went to a salon that did not sell the "Limited Editions" but she was able to work with the Maggie rep to get me the dress.  And at cost!  Previously, when using the store locator on Maggies website, there would be "L" next the the D and M indicating which dresses were available at this salon.  I don't see any of those L's anymore, so I wonder if I was one of the last to order a "Limited Edition."  Also, my dress is not available for viewing online....doesn't have a name or a code.   

I will post a pic as soon as it comes in and I get to try it on.  Has anyone else ordered a "Limited Edition?"  Anybody heard of this?  

I called another salon that used to sell "Limited Editions" and confirmed the same story that my salon told me....just wondering if anyone else had this same experience. 

Doug and Danielle ~ December 4, 2010

#859 Aumuller

Aumuller
                  • 365 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:02 AM

Hey Sascolo

I finally found out the spring dresses come out this winter and they should be online right away. I was told this by someone at a bridal store. If you are signed up on maggie's website you will get a sneak preview of the dresses before they go online.

Originally Posted by sascolo 

When will spring or summer 2011 dresses come out?

#860 sascolo

sascolo
                    • 184 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:48 PM

Awesome. I'm going to be so bummed if I love a 2011 dress when vie already bought mine. It makes me nervous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users