Photo

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

#821 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
  • 376 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:14 PM

I've fallen in love with the Odessa... but just from pictures on the Maggie Sottero site.  Does anyone have any pictures of the dress on a real person?  I'm dying to know what it looks like on someone and I cant find a store that has one

#822 isasimmons

isasimmons
    • 12 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 01:13 AM

I'm going to be a Maggie S. Bride.... I'm in loooove with RD1044..... I'm actually going to try it on today!!!! So I hope it fits and and looks great on me!!!!!!! Cross ur fingers!!

#823 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
      • 2,233 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by cookiemunchkin 

I've fallen in love with the Odessa... but just from pictures on the Maggie Sottero site.  Does anyone have any pictures of the dress on a real person?  I'm dying to know what it looks like on someone and I cant find a store that has one

This is the dress that I am ordering!  I don't have any pictures of it on me.  My girlfriend did take a pic on her camera phone but she has not sent it to me. And in all honesty it probably would not look very good. I am a size 16 and the dress was a 6 so you can just imagine lol. Its a beautiful dress and just sparkles in all the right places. If she sends it to me and it does not look horrible I will send the pic to you via pm.

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#824 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
        • 376 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 01:26 PM

Thanks so much!!  I'm ure it looks fantastic on you even though it was the wrong size.  It looks beautiful on Maggie's site... simple but sparkly :)

I will never understand why they dont carry samples in more than one size... two sizes should be the standard!

Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon 

This is the dress that I am ordering!  I don't have any pictures of it on me.  My girlfriend did take a pic on her camera phone but she has not sent it to me. And in all honesty it probably would not look very good. I am a size 16 and the dress was a 6 so you can just imagine lol. Its a beautiful dress and just sparkles in all the right places. If she sends it to me and it does not look horrible I will send the pic to you via pm.

#825 ChicagoBride2011

ChicagoBride2011
          • 277 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 01:31 PM

http://www.maggiesot...px?style=RD1044

I'm offically a Maggie Bride!!!!!!!!!!!!  I purchased RD1044 today!  

Had the most AMAZING wedding at The Royal PDC on May 1, 2011

#826 CanadianLindsey

CanadianLindsey
            • 284 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 03:45 PM

Thanks Cassie!!  I think I will do the same as you, pearls and some silver as my dress has silver beads and pearls in the lace too.  I did buy shoes, they are almost the colour or my dress(light gold) with silver studs, 5 inch heels and have thick straps all over (similar to the gladiator style sandals).  Totally not wedding shoes, but that's why I love them!

Originally Posted by Cassie 

I wore the Maggie dress Chardonnay in light gold.  The dress itself has some small silver beads on it, so that's what I went with.  The bracelets I wore were pearl with some silver and then I wore a headband with silver beads.  For shoes, I chose to go with color, they were pink.  I don't have my pro pics yet, but here's some I have although it doesn't help so much for seeing it in the sun, since we had a mostly cloudy wedding day. 

Wedding 9.jpg

Wedding 21.jpg

#827 isasimmons

isasimmons
              • 12 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 05:18 AM

SO WE FOUND THE PERFECT MAGGIE YESTERDAY!!!!! REECE IS THE ONE

#828 isasimmons

isasimmons
                • 12 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by isasimmons 

I'm going to be a Maggie S. Bride.... I'm in loooove with RD1044..... I'm actually going to try it on today!!!! So I hope it fits and and looks great on me!!!!!!! Cross ur fingers!!

SO WE FOUND THE PERFECT DRESS TODAY!!!! REECE IS THE ONE!!! IM SOOO EXCITED!!!!

Attached Files

#829 isasimmons

isasimmons
                  • 12 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 05:27 AM

WE FOUND THE DRESS YESTERDAY!!!!!! REECE IS THE ONE!!! I'M SUPER EXCITED!!!!!

#830 CBREWSTER

CBREWSTER
                    • 190 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 04:19 PM

I have been waiting patiently also. Should be soon. hmmmm.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users