Photo

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

#691 MayBride2010

MayBride2010
  • 204 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:03 PM

did any of you ladies submit your story to the Maggie website? Here is mine!

Natalie Lenz, Edmonton AB - Maggie Bride

#692 lshaef

lshaef
    • 170 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:41 PM

The Anniston is very pretty and I love the way it shows how the sexy curves!

#693 michelle2011

michelle2011
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:46 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MayBride2010
        did any of you ladies submit your story to the Maggie website? Here is mine!

Natalie Lenz, Edmonton AB - Maggie Bride
        Aww that is lovely :o)

#694 CanadianLindsey

CanadianLindsey
        • 284 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:17 PM

Has anyone bought a maggie dress in the "light gold" colour? I am just wondering how it looks in natural light...I've only seen mine in the bridal store. And what colour of jewelery and shoes did you go with? Gold, silver

#695 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:01 PM

Lindsey- my dress is light gold Maggie. the lace was a light gold-coral combo. I wore gold jewelry but the only thing that sucked was my ring was white gold- so it didn't match my earrings or bracelet. But I didn't really have that on til the end anyways so it wasn't a big deal. I doubt anyone noticed but me!
            Happily married since 2008

#696 SonyaR

SonyaR
            • 299 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:42 AM

OMG I am so excited I went shopping yesterday for my dress and got a Maggie. I can't figure out how to post pictures but it's the Kayla and here's the link. Yahoo Maggie Sottero, you are awesome.

Kayla - by Maggie Sottero

#697 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
              • 310 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:40 AM

I saw a Maggie dress online and I love it. Since this is a destination wedding and my second marriage, I don't want anything too big, heavy or princess-like. I though this dress would be perfect... but I can't find it in any store in NC!!!! You know how it goes, the more difficult something is to find, the more you want it!!! Have any of you seen or tried this dress on

VD9706 - by Maggie Sottero

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#698 Mrs. Olscamp to be

Mrs. Olscamp to be
                • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:57 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by bcbride
                  I finally made a decision between 2 Maggie dresses and I chose the RD 1044! Yay!!
                  RD1044 - by Maggie Sottero

I would love to see a picture of you in the dress! that is the one I REALLY want, but have yet to try on any dresses.

#699 CanadianLindsey

CanadianLindsey
                  • 284 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:03 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by *Rachel*
                    Lindsey- my dress is light gold Maggie. the lace was a light gold-coral combo. I wore gold jewelry but the only thing that sucked was my ring was white gold- so it didn't match my earrings or bracelet. But I didn't really have that on til the end anyways so it wasn't a big deal. I doubt anyone noticed but me!
                    My ring is white gold too so maybe I'll have to do a combo of both. What colours did you use for your decor/BM? Do you have photos on here I can check out? I am thinking of doing a turquiose/teal for the girls and maybe for my shoes too, but not sure how that will look with my dress. This colour thing is tricky, but it is such a unique and beautiful colour for bridal gowns, that's why I choose it!!

#700 jajajaja

jajajaja
                    • VIP Member
                    • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:29 PM

There is a link in my siggy to view pictures. Our colors were orange and fuschia but at last minute, we switched their dresses to brown. I liked how all the colors blended together because the brown really complimented the shade of my dress. Plus their dress had goldish beading too.

Have you seen the color in person? It's reallly beautiful and reminds me of sparkling sand. Plus it's very complimentary with a tan!
                      Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users