Photo

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

#661 Cindy*

Cindy*
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:24 PM

Lolita you look stunning in that dress. Great choice. Will you be wearing it with or without the straps?

#662 Lolita29

Lolita29
    • 426 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:35 PM

I think i'll be wearing it with the straps, but not completely decided.

#663 rosieposie

rosieposie
      • 649 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 03:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Bella30
        Hey Rosie Posie,

it is only the length that is different..just went thru this when i ordered my gown saturday too....the bodice of the gown does not change at all just the "length"... i was gonna order the petite length too but decided to get regular cause i am not sure what kinda shoes to i am wearing and i am shorter too and will need to hem it regardless...:)

so I wouldn't stress :))) beautiful gown! I went with Rowena. So exciting! Congrats.

Thanks! The store called and said it is the length that's different - of 3" and I shouldn't worry about the top being different. i guess i was just having one of "those moments"

just checked Maggie's site and Rowena looks gorgeous!

now to continue waiting for its arrival! thanks again!

#664 Hopelesslyblissful

Hopelesslyblissful
        • 191 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:24 PM

Lolita that dress looks gorgeous on you!!
          http://dwdf.daisypath.com/vWwHm6.png

~19 Booked Plus Bride & Groom~

#665 rperalta930

rperalta930
          • 9 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:33 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lolita29
            I think i'll be wearing it with the straps, but not completely decided.
            Lolita that dress looks so nice on you. I order the Maggie sottero Cassandra. I saw it on a magazine and loved it. I went to see if they had it at a boutique where they sell maggie sottero dresses but they didn't have it so I ordered it (without even trying it on) I hope it looks good on me

#666 Lolita29

Lolita29
            • 426 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 11:17 PM

Thanks for all the complements ladies!!!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by rperalta930
              Lolita that dress looks so nice on you. I order the Maggie sottero Cassandra. I saw it on a magazine and loved it. I went to see if they had it at a boutique where they sell maggie sottero dresses but they didn't have it so I ordered it (without even trying it on) I hope it looks good on me
              The dress is beautiful, i looked it up online. I'm sure it'll look great on you. I love all of maggies dresses, they're great!!

#667 blondy

blondy
              • 133 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:46 PM

Hi everyone,
                I am thinking of Sottero and Midgley Toni - Toni - by Sottero & Midgley

Just wondering if anyone thinks the dress (with the flowy back that I love) is too much for a Mexican wedding in April? That's my only hesitation. I saw another similar dress (non-Maggie) that I like that is more lightweight but I'm not sure it flatters my figure as much.

Regan
                We're getting married at Moon Palace Cancun on April 8, 2011!

#668 carolina24

carolina24
                • 1,573 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 02:30 AM

not too much at all!!!! it's beautiful and the lace makes it very romantic. mine is zuri by maggie sottero and its more flowly than yours in the back. personally, no other dresses gave me the shape that maggie dresses gave me. i say go with it!!!

#669 blondy

blondy
                  • 133 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:58 PM

I am officially a Maggie bride (well Sottero & Midgley to be exact). I just purchased my Toni. Now I just have to stop looking at other dresses! :)
                    We're getting married at Moon Palace Cancun on April 8, 2011!

#670 missy&eric2011

missy&eric2011
                    • 267 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 02:15 PM

I am also a Maggie Sottero Bride...I got the Jenna...its kinda big for Jamaica, but I too LOVED how the Maggie's make my body look..MaggieSottero.com - Jenna

Took 6 months to come in; finally got word that it has arrived...can't wait for my appointment next Saturday!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users