Posted 14 March 2010 - 01:10 PM

sooo pretty!

#512 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
    • 370 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 03:35 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by doneill01
      Oops, I forgot to add the link! :-) Here it is!

Anniston - by Maggie Sottero
      I love it!! I would definitely do the same with adding a deep sweetheart... can't wait to see pics of what you've done! Congrats on finding THE dress!!

#513 becks1581

becks1581
      • 477 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 10:00 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by doneill01
        I found my dress this weekend! It is the Anniston by Maggie Sottero. I fell in love with a picture of a dress and then when I went to find it, I found out it cost $17,000!!! After that I didnt think I would find a dress I loved as much as that one but I did. It fits amazing and is going to go perfectly with how I envision everything else for our wedding. The only thing is that I am going to have it made into a deep sweetheart neckline after I get it in. I go get measured on Thursday, I'm soooo excited!!! I will post real pictures when I take some this week!
        I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this dresss! It's been at the top of my list for months. I actually drove out to the suburbs to visit the one shop in my area who said they had it in-stock. Unfortunately they didn't mention that the sample was a 16 and I'm a street sz 2. I couldn't really tell what it looked like on me so I'm still dying to try it on again!!!
        You have great taste

#514 jplovesme

jplovesme
        • 385 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:03 PM

I just ordered my Maggie dress this past weekend! I had my heart set on Paige (and I told myself not to be swayed from Paige)... and Paige looked so pretty... But then when I put Madison on, it just made my curves look fantastic (and I got a better reaction from people when I came out in it). Here's a pic, but it looks sooooooo much better in person (plus the shot was taken from below, so I think i look bloated from this angle). Ignore the messy hair/little makeup. PLUS, it was a Maggie Sottero trunk show, so we saved 10%!!!! It really helps to try different things on -- u just never know what u'll end up with!

Click the image to open in full size.

#515 jplovesme

jplovesme
          • 385 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:05 PM

Oh, I forgot to say that, although I ordered the dress this past weekend, the store said it would take 4-6 months for the maker to send it in, and since I ordered a petite size, it would take slightly longer. So i guess it helps to shop early - i just hope I'm still the same size in that time.

#516 michelle2011

michelle2011
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:20 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jplovesme
              I just ordered my Maggie dress this past weekend! I had my heart set on Paige (and I told myself not to be swayed from Paige)... and Paige looked so pretty... But then when I put Madison on, it just made my curves look fantastic (and I got a better reaction from people when I came out in it). Here's a pic, but it looks sooooooo much better in person (plus the shot was taken from below, so I think i look bloated from this angle). Ignore the messy hair/little makeup. PLUS, it was a Maggie Sottero trunk show, so we saved 10%!!!! It really helps to try different things on -- u just never know what u'll end up with!

Awww so pretty. It looks lovely! Its so nice when you've found "the one".... I agree it pays to shop early. My dress was ordered last month for next May and it wont come in for a few months and then i'm having alterations so it's best to get it early. (plus i couldn't wait any longer, hee hee)

#517 Beth0413

Beth0413
              • 38 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:22 PM

Quote:

I L-O-V-E that dress! You look great!
                Can't wait to marry my best friend!

#518 emilyk78

emilyk78
                • 220 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:51 PM

Quote:

GORGEOUS DRESS!!! Love it!! You look awesome!
                  ~*~*~Emily & Chuck~*~*~ January 10, 2011~*~*~ Carnival Inspiration~*~*~

#519 islandbride317

islandbride317
                  • 1,866 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:05 AM

Giselle -- you look sooooo elegant and sophisticated, but still totally youthful and radiant: EXCELLENT CHOICE!!! This gown has such a timeless quality to it, and you will look back on your photos for years to come and smile every time, for sure!!

I checked out "Paige" on the MS site, and I think while it is also a stunning gown, this dress looks like it was made just for you....you're gonna take his breath away next January!

CONGRATULATIONS

#520 jplovesme

jplovesme
                    • 385 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:22 PM

Thanks, ladies! Can't wait to see more pics of other Maggie brides!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users