Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:36 PM

there is already an entire thread dedicated to Maggie sottero here:
    http://bestdestinati....st-here-36731/

#412 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:54 PM

Thanks for searching for that thread, Andi! I'll merge this one with the original "Maggie" thread now...

#413 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
      • 2,424 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:32 PM

i got my maggie brigidine for $630 and best of all no sales tax in nj!!! Havent done the alterations yet but hopefully will not be more than $150.

If your willing to buy online or over the phone i can give you the number of the place i went to with the best prices i found.

#414 Nicyx

Nicyx
        • 2,914 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:30 PM

Hello Ladies,

I have looked through this thread and hoping i havent missed anything, sorry if i have but i am going to be ordering "sterling" by Maggie Sottero (Obviously) very soon, i love this dress so much, I was wondering has anyone got this dress and if poss can i see a pic of you in it?
          I would just love to see another "real" bride in it instead of the model on the Maggie website.....

Thanks
          x

#415 DRB

DRB
          • 647 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:59 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Nicyx
            Hello Ladies,

I have looked through this thread and hoping i havent missed anything, sorry if i have but i am going to be ordering "sterling" by Maggie Sottero (Obviously) very soon, i love this dress so much, I was wondering has anyone got this dress and if poss can i see a pic of you in it?
            I would just love to see another "real" bride in it instead of the model on the Maggie website.....

Thanks
            x
            I just got married last week and I wore Sterling! It's such an amazing dress and I got so many "you look like a greek godess" comments. It will probably be awhile before we get our pro pics back but here's a picture that a friend took and also a teaser pic from our photographer:

Click the image to open in full size.

#416 Nicyx

Nicyx
            • 2,914 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 08:16 PM

WOW, Mel you look fab :-) It is so so nice to see a "real" bride in the dress you have now made me know I have definatly made the right choice.

THANK YOU

You really look beautiful, Thank you so much for posting that picture x

Nic x

#417 DRB

DRB
              • 647 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 08:39 PM

Aww thanks! I really did (and still do!) love the dress, I felt so beautiful in it! I'm even thinking of shortening it someday so that I can wear it again, lol. I'm sure that you'll love it once you put it on :o)

I'm so happy that someone else is getting it too, I've only seen one other bride in it before. Be sure to post pics once you get it, I would love to see!!!

#418 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
                • 323 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:45 AM

wow Mel! you looked fabulous! congrats Mrs. Mel!

#419 Nicyx

Nicyx
                  • 2,914 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 10:57 AM

Hi Mel,
                    Well to be honest i have tried it on ages and ages ago and knew i loved it but it was (at that time) out of my budget so i talked myself out of it but i just cant find a dress like it anywhere that made me feel the way that did... and after months of searching i have finally found it online well within my budget :-)

I have never seen another bride in it anywhere on my search and like you glad i have now seen someone else who loves the dress, Yes as soon as i get my dress i will take some pix and post them, it wont be for a while yet (maybe thenext few months) but i will be sure to put them up.

What a fab idea about getting it made shorter, it definatly seems a waste not to be able to wear something so beautiful again :-)

Again thanks for the pic, as i mentioned it really is good to see it in a normal setting on a real bride x

#420 islandbride317

islandbride317
                    • 1,866 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:06 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by *~*Mel*~*
                      I just got married last week and I wore Sterling! It's such an amazing dress and I got so many "you look like a greek godess" comments. It will probably be awhile before we get our pro pics back but here's a picture that a friend took and also a teaser pic from our photographer:

Oh, Mel..."stunning" just doesn't even begin to cover how insanely beautiful you looked -- WOW! WOW! WOW! Could your teaser pics be a better representation for how fabulous all of your photos are going to look or what?!? AMAZING!

And your gown truly looks like it was made just for you -- everything from your hair to your flowers, to your gown just "flowed"! CONGRATULATIONS on your new Mrs.-ness, and on being such a gorgeous Maggie bride!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users