Jump to content

Photo

All Maggie Sottero brides post here


  • Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

#291 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
  • Sr. Member
  • 2,424 posts

    Posted 28 August 2009 - 01:50 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by smith3576
    I LOVE Maggie. I got my dress free (a sample) and it's older so I'm not sure of the name. I haven't worn it yet, but I already love it because I don't have to worry about it wrinkling. I traveled with it once already and stuffed it in the overhead bin. Took it out - couldn't even tell!

    The picture isn't of me and it doesn't come with the neck thing.
    Love it, it will look great on the beach!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nikicrosby
    I finally found my dress and of course it is a Maggie. I Initially fell in love with the "Reese" but ended up loving this one more!!! I didn't get to try it one so hopefully it looks just as good on!!! Now just to wait!!!

    Pristine - by Maggie Sottero
    So beautiful! I have tried on similar dresses and the asymmetrically gathering is so flattering!

    #292 smith3576

    smith3576
    • Jr. Member
    • 290 posts

      Posted 28 August 2009 - 06:30 PM

      I would, but I'm superstitious - I'm afraid someone, particularly my FI, will happen upon the site and see it. Very unlikely, but you never know! All these dresses are so beautiful - it makes me want to get a few more....maybe a ceremony and reception dress!
      We're married! Jamie

      #293 nikicrosby

      nikicrosby
      • Jr. Member
      • 230 posts

        Posted 28 August 2009 - 06:43 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by smith3576
        I would, but I'm superstitious - I'm afraid someone, particularly my FI, will happen upon the site and see it. Very unlikely, but you never know! All these dresses are so beautiful - it makes me want to get a few more....maybe a ceremony and reception dress!
        I totally agree Jamie.....My FI knows I live on this site so i am sooo worried he may be snooping around one day and find it.....I have posted it so I hope not !!!!

        #294 bahiabride2010

        bahiabride2010
        • Member
        • 997 posts

          Posted 28 August 2009 - 08:25 PM

          Hey Ladies...well after searching for a couple months, I've found it!

          I've decided to go with a Maggie Dress. The fit is so wonderful and I know it will be so perfect for our summer DW!

          The one I chose is Zuri! I don't believe I've seen it on this thread!

          Zuri - by Maggie Sottero

          It's amazing and I love it. I didn't place an order today but I can't stop thinking about it! Going to go and order it first thing next week!

          #295 *Karla*

          *Karla*
          • Sr. Member
          • 4,854 posts

            Posted 28 August 2009 - 08:31 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by smith3576
            I LOVE Maggie. I got my dress free (a sample) and it's older so I'm not sure of the name. I haven't worn it yet, but I already love it because I don't have to worry about it wrinkling. I traveled with it once already and stuffed it in the overhead bin. Took it out - couldn't even tell!

            The picture isn't of me and it doesn't come with the neck thing.
            It's a gorgeous dress, and ummm free?! Way to go!!!!

            #296 JOSIE

            JOSIE
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,792 posts

              Posted 01 September 2009 - 12:32 PM

              girls.....i ordered my maggie on april 5 and it's STILL not in!!!! I can hardley wait much longer!!!!!

              PS: Its a michelle :)
              11.28.2009

              #297 ~*Kathy*~

              ~*Kathy*~
              • Sr. Member
              • 5,649 posts

                Posted 01 September 2009 - 12:50 PM

                Ugh Josie...that would kill me to wait that long for a dress! I can't wait for you to get it in so you can post more pics of you in it at your fittings. :)

                #298 J&MWedding

                J&MWedding
                • Member
                • 612 posts

                  Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:46 PM

                  Josie, I can't wait to see pics of it!!!!
                  I have my first dress fitting with my Maggie next Wed!!! yipee!
                  ~jill~

                  http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
                  My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

                  #299 islandbride317

                  islandbride317
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,866 posts

                    Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:08 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by bahiabride2010
                    Hey Ladies...well after searching for a couple months, I've found it!

                    I've decided to go with a Maggie Dress. The fit is so wonderful and I know it will be so perfect for our summer DW!

                    The one I chose is Zuri! I don't believe I've seen it on this thread!

                    Zuri - by Maggie Sottero

                    It's amazing and I love it. I didn't place an order today but I can't stop thinking about it! Going to go and order it first thing next week!
                    CONGRATULATIONS, bahiabride2010!

                    Zuri is a gorgeous dress, and absolutely PERFECT for a DW! Welcome to the "We love Maggie" fan club, girl!

                    #300 IMPPEARL

                    IMPPEARL
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 336 posts

                      Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:52 AM

                      My Sottero & Midgley is in!! Yeah...

                      Click the image to open in full size.
                      Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
                      http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
                      http://www.jamiedimitry.com/




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users