• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

#231 katken

katken
  • 268 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 10:31 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by aimee&ted
    okay, don't kill me... but did anybody "trash" their maggie? i'm considering it. mine (dallas marie) was about $650 - the lower end of the MS scale i think, and i have a ttd dress in the closet, but it's HUGE & i would have to get it taken in, and put it in a vacuum bag to get it to mexico. it's feeling to me like bringing the extra huge dress would be such a pain. and i might as well live it up in the dress i looooove, right?
    opinions please.
    I trashed my Maggie, and I'm so happy I did! Literally, it's like new and I could even sell it. The ocean did nothing to hurt it, it seriously cleaned the dress. There was a lot of sand in it, but I just rinsed it out for a long time in the shower and then let it dry. Once it was dry I shook out the rest of the sand. It's like new.
    I really liked my dress and couldn't imagine taking pics in another alternate one. I don't have my pro pics back yet, I'll post them when I do, but here's a pic of us in the ocean!

Click the image to open in full size.

#232 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
    • 5,521 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:38 PM

A lot of people I know trash their real dress and its totally fine. They just get it dry cleaned and its back to normal!

#233 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
      • 5,521 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:39 PM

katken those pics are way cute!!! love the last one.. total gorgeous-ness!

#234 nbulldog19

nbulldog19
        • 103 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:55 PM

kateken..

I love your dress...which maggie is it? You looked gorgeous xoxo

#235 katken

katken
          • 268 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:04 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by nbulldog19
            kateken..

I love your dress...which maggie is it? You looked gorgeous xoxo
            Thanks girls! It's the Florence. It's an old model, I think from 2007, but I just loved it once I had it on. I think it looks different on the model.

Florence - by Maggie Sottero

#236 mmontgo

mmontgo
            • 191 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:45 AM

I'm a Maggie bride too!!!! I am so excited.....I've loved the collection since the beginning and it was so hard to make a decision. I finally decided on Harlow.....whichj shocked me specifically because I did not expect to like lace!

#237 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
              • 4,512 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:22 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by aimee&ted
                okay, don't kill me... but did anybody "trash" their maggie? i'm considering it. mine (dallas marie) was about $650 - the lower end of the MS scale i think, and i have a ttd dress in the closet, but it's HUGE & i would have to get it taken in, and put it in a vacuum bag to get it to mexico. it's feeling to me like bringing the extra huge dress would be such a pain. and i might as well live it up in the dress i looooove, right?
                opinions please.
                I'm trashing mine!! It's not even that trashable (its satin and not flowy at all, but oh well!) Mine's an older style so it was pretty cheap (and I bought it off the rack).
                *Formerly Nikki07*
                My Planning Thread

#238 bcbride

bcbride
                • 176 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 12:26 AM

Your dress is so pretty Katken!!!

#239 SDSteph

SDSteph
                  • 812 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:54 AM

All of you look so beautiful in your Maggies. I love this designer. I tried on so many maggies yesterday and it was like I was doing something wrong. lol None of them fit my body right. I love the styles but not the way they fit me. Oh well, I am glad they look beautiful on you all.
                    Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#240 katken

katken
                    • 268 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 08:02 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by bcbride
                      Your dress is so pretty Katken!!!
                      Thank you so much! I wish I could wear it every day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users