Photo

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

#1171 jrack

jrack
  • 235 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:24 AM

Just bought the Maggie Geneva...so excited!

#1172 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
    • 503 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:39 AM

Bought a Sottero Midgley JSM 1220 (I think it was from a couple of years ago). Mine doesn't have the staps, so I will be wearing it as a sweetheart neckline :)

#1173 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
      • 315 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:58 AM

I knew nothing about brands etc and was so lost when I first went looking for dresses online. However, MS has become my obsession lol! Have any of you heard anythign about http://www.topspartner.com/? I found the caprice on there which I love, although i am only going for my first actual dress shopping spree this weekend witth my sis.

I'm tall (5'10) so some of these second hand MS dresses don't seem long enough for me based on the hemming most brides do to the dresses! If any of you have recommendations on wwhere to find dresses from MS online, without the insane price tag, would love to know :)

#1174 ironman

ironman
        • 320 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:44 AM

I'm going with the Karena Royale. I found the dress here in Edmonton, but bought it pre-owned from a seller in the US for much, much less than what it retails for in Canada.

I think I'm going to have the neckline pinched slightly to make a very soft sweetheart, and I might swap the sash out for a sparkly belt. But I haven't decided yet. Can't wait until it arrives!

#1175 dsulivera

dsulivera
          • 16 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:53 PM

me me me!!! I'm wearing Sottero & Midgely "Topaz" for my first dress & Maggie Sottero "Reese" for my second dress.  I am so, so excited about them!!!

#1176 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
            • 315 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

Love the Reese:) And ironman- I'm in Edmonton too! I actually just arrived in Calgary this afternoon to go for my first round of shopping with my sister. First apt is at a place that carries MAGGIE! 1 hour to go yipeee!! Your dress looks lovely on you!!!

#1177 AmandaPadilla

AmandaPadilla
              • 38 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:19 AM

I am a Maggie "Reese" bride!! I have my final fitting next week!!!!! AAHHHHH! I am so excited to see it again. I could not be happier with my beautiful beach wedding gown. It is soo light and feminine and sexy at the same time!

I will post photos of the fitting and of the wedding on July 4th!

#1178 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
                • 315 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by AmandaPadilla 

I am a Maggie "Reese" bride!! I have my final fitting next week!!!!! AAHHHHH! I am so excited to see it again. I could not be happier with my beautiful beach wedding gown. It is soo light and feminine and sexy at the same time!

I will post photos of the fitting and of the wedding on July 4th!

awesome!!! can't wait to SEEEEE!!

#1179 leannesmith

leannesmith
                  • 63 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:39 PM

My Maggie Sonora Posted Image Posted Image

#1180 AllieH

AllieH
                    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                    • 2,014 posts
                    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
                    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
                    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:26 AM

it's beautiful! perfect dress for you Leanne

Originally Posted by leannesmith 

My Maggie Sonora

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users