All Maggie Sottero brides post here

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

#1001 sunkisseddreams

sunkisseddreams
  • 257 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:28 PM

@ Laurkarp

Beautiful dress and picture! What kind of flowers did you have? Do you have a picture of them? I love them and those are my colours!!

Originally Posted by laurkarp 

I am in love with the Caprice :) I have gotten so many compliments and it fit so perfectly on the beach! We were married on 1/16/11 so it wasnt too hot but I can see it being perfect during the hotter months. The only problem was that the bustle did not stay up so definietly make sure it is secure and will stay. I am just sad that I cant wear it again!

Lisa & Andrew ~ Dreams Riviera Cancun ~ May 6th, 2011

#1002 Ali12

Ali12
    • 216 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:45 PM

Your dress is beautiful!! Love the picture. 

Sandos Playacar Beach Resort - April 18th 2012

#1003 Sharon99

Sharon99
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:25 AM

Congrats on finding your dress!

Originally Posted by Ali12 

I bought a Maggie dress (carmella) I am soo in love with it! I cant wait for July when it comes in. Her dresses are amazing, I tried on a few different styles but this one was perfect!

#1004 Sharon99

Sharon99
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:27 AM

Laurkarp that is a great picture. Love your dress!!

#1005 k8emc226

k8emc226
          • 3 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:39 AM

I will be a maggie bride feb 2012... got my dress a few weeks again...(reese) Love it love it love it :)

#1006 missy&eric2011

missy&eric2011
            • 267 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:42 AM

Went in for my 2nd fitting yesterday on my Jenna...I am so in love with her!  But...to my surprise...my seamstress tells me I can't lose any more weight or it will have to be taken in!  When I first got the dress, it was a slight bit tight in the hips, figured it was not problem to fix it; been devoted to zumba to drop some weight and now I have to stop?!  Really?!  I've just started to get addicted to this whole weight loss thing!  A girl just can't win!  lol!! 

#1007 Sharon99

Sharon99
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:04 AM

Wow congratulations! That is awesome, good for you! What a good feeling though. You should post a pic of the dress, probably looks fabulous on you!

Originally Posted by missy&eric2011 

Went in for my 2nd fitting yesterday on my Jenna...I am so in love with her!  But...to my surprise...my seamstress tells me I can't lose any more weight or it will have to be taken in!  When I first got the dress, it was a slight bit tight in the hips, figured it was not problem to fix it; been devoted to zumba to drop some weight and now I have to stop?!  Really?!  I've just started to get addicted to this whole weight loss thing!  A girl just can't win!  lol!! 

#1008 missy&eric2011

missy&eric2011
                • 267 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:46 AM

2a9b1f68_My+Dress%21.jpg

Thank you!  Here's me in my dress again, I posted it a few pages back...but since you asked...I guess I can post it again!  lol!!

#1009 acireta

acireta
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 750 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:08 AM

Missy, you look gorgeous!

I haven't started dress shopping, but I love drop-waist dresses with the blingy embellishment like that!

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#1010 laurkarp

laurkarp
                    • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:52 AM

:) Thank you!

@ Sunkissdreams--- Thank you! The flowers were yellow and orange tiger lillies. You can see them a little better here, as well as the guys boutinierres, which were just an orange tiger lilly, and the bridesmaids had a small bouquet with 2 orange and 1 yellow (They had pale yellow dresses). I absolutely loved the flowers and the colors :) Good luck!

@ Laurkarp

Beautiful dress and picture! What kind of flowers did you have? Do you have a picture of them? I love them and those are my colours!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users