Jump to content

Photo

All Maggie Sottero brides post here


  • Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

#991 JessMarie

JessMarie
  • Newbie
  • 26 posts

    Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:43 PM



    Originally Posted by cdlillad 

    jessmarie - Oh yes, I like the Caprice on you!  When is your wedding?

     

    Oryx - Wow stunning!

     

    Lisa DSO - What a beautiful dress!  I'm glad to know that because I'm getting married in June in Cancun and I'm worried about beig too hot and sweating.  Although, you got married in November...hahaha June will probably be way hotter.


    Hey:)  My wedding ins't until Feb of next year- we are flying out the 14th and getting married onthe 16th hopefully (still working out legalities).  I didn't really expect to find a dress so quick- I've only been engaged two months!  But when you know you know:)
     



    #992 Sharon99

    Sharon99
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,301 posts

      Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:50 AM

      Congrats on finding the dress! One less thing to worry about. I hope I get that feeling when I try on dresses.
       

      Originally Posted by JessMarie 




      Hey:)  My wedding ins't until Feb of next year- we are flying out the 14th and getting married onthe 16th hopefully (still working out legalities).  I didn't really expect to find a dress so quick- I've only been engaged two months!  But when you know you know:)
       





      #993 laurkarp

      laurkarp
      • Newbie
      • 5 posts

        Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:03 AM

         

         

        I am in love with the Caprice :) I have gotten so many compliments and it fit so perfectly on the beach! We were married on 1/16/11 so it wasnt too hot but I can see it being perfect during the hotter months. The only problem was that the bustle did not stay up so definietly make sure it is secure and will stay. I am just sad that I cant wear it again!



        #994 Brandy

        Brandy
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,628 posts

          Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:17 AM

          My Maggie is in!! I go for my first fitting tomorrow!!!!!



          #995 Sharon99

          Sharon99
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,301 posts

            Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:46 AM

            Brandy, how exciting!! Congrats! Don't forget your camera so you can post a pic ;)



            #996 KCB2011

            KCB2011
            • Jr. Member
            • 308 posts

              Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:24 AM

              How exciting that you can start the fitting process!  Take lots of pics, all of us Maggie brides love to see pics of other Maggie brides!



              #997 Brandy

              Brandy
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,628 posts

                Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:36 AM

                Thanks Ladies I will!!



                #998 Ali12

                Ali12
                • Jr. Member
                • 216 posts

                  Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:50 AM

                  I bought a Maggie dress (carmella) I am soo in love with it! I cant wait for July when it comes in. Her dresses are amazing, I tried on a few different styles but this one was perfect!


                  Sandos Playacar Beach Resort - April 18th 2012

                  #999 KCB2011

                  KCB2011
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 308 posts

                    Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:53 AM

                    Carmella is so pretty!  I like the flowers on the top....and it's perfect for a DW!

                     

                    Originally Posted by Ali12 

                    I bought a Maggie dress (carmella) I am soo in love with it! I cant wait for July when it comes in. Her dresses are amazing, I tried on a few different styles but this one was perfect!





                    #1000 Janet1480

                    Janet1480
                    • Member
                    • 709 posts

                      Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:40 PM


                      Thats so exciting...cngrats and have fun! :)
                       

                      Originally Posted by Brandy 

                      My Maggie is in!! I go for my first fitting tomorrow!!!!!




                      Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana





                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users