Sign in to follow this  
punkie569

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

That is a beautiful dress. I love it! Good luck with trying to get one to try on. I'm sure you'll be able too :o)

Originally Posted by Jacqui View Post

Girlies your dresses are amazing.

I'm hoping to be a Maggie bride, I have fell in love with a Sottero and Midgley dress http://www.sotteroandmidgley.com/dress.aspx?style=ASM3297

but can't seem to find anywhere locally (merseyside) that stock it so if any of you happen to come across it please let me know  msnwink.gif

Thank you in advance, Jacqui

I was also wondering this. I want to know if I should wait to dress shop until these dresses come out. Anyone know the answer?

Originally Posted by sascolo View Post

When will spring or summer 2011 dresses come out?

Did any wear or is going to wear the Maggie Destinations dress SD5211?  I have only seen the model picture and I really want to see what it looks like on a normal person.  Can ANYONE HELP?! Maggie SD5211.jpg

i haven't seen it on a real person either but LOVE that dress!!! it was my #1 choice for so long until I found the "Brittanyia" which I bought!

Post a picture!!

Originally Posted by Lua View Post

i haven't seen it on a real person either but LOVE that dress!!! it was my #1 choice for so long until I found the "Brittanyia" which I bought!