Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
punkie569

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess402 View Post
I hope you don't mind me asking, but how short are you making the train? Are you just chopping off length, or are you actually having the roses/pickups, moved up as well to keep it all in proportion?
Hi ya - well when i was in store the lady gathered up the bottom to see what it would look like shorter and it seemed OK without moving the flower pickups. But when i go for my first fitting which wont be for months yet i will get a real ideal from what the seamstress says. I dont want to alter it to much as it is beautiful. But when it's on the train seems alot longer than in the actual picture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnieS View Post
Aww, thanks beck and lisa! It is very light and flowy, I just wish it had a little more support for the girls!
i LOVE this dress on you!!! the lack of the support for the girls is one of the reasons i went with a different one....now i want the reese too...huumm 2 dress bride?? lol

btw is it crazy that i tried on 90% of the dresses on this thread...
LOVE maggie!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina24 View Post
i LOVE this dress on you!!! the lack of the support for the girls is one of the reasons i went with a different one....now i want the reese too...huumm 2 dress bride?? lol

btw is it crazy that i tried on 90% of the dresses on this thread...
LOVE maggie!!!
ha ha that is funny! Mind you i wouldn't mind trying ALL the maggie range on! Her dresses are lush!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oooohhhh I like the Desirae. Just took a peek and realized that that was the one I tried on a few weeks ago at the bridal salon. Never realized that it was a Maggie dress though. I remember it was super soft and nice and light weight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnieS View Post
And finally. . . my Reese.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Seeing you makes me so excited for mine! I got a call this week that it is in, I'm hoping to be able to go visit it soon!

As for support, have you thought about having cups sewn in? I was told it can be done for mine and I am definitely going to do it.

Have you found shoes yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patourn View Post
Hi ladies,

I too have a MS and I love it....tried on 5 dresses and knew that this was the one. 45 minutes later it was mine! Disappointed that mine doesn't have nice names like all of yours though!! Beautiful choices ladies!!

JD1248 - by Maggie Sottero
Gorgeous!! Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinas79 View Post
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Seeing you makes me so excited for mine! I got a call this week that it is in, I'm hoping to be able to go visit it soon!

As for support, have you thought about having cups sewn in? I was told it can be done for mine and I am definitely going to do it.

Have you found shoes yet??



Gorgeous!! Congrats!

Thanks trinas!!
Yeah cups will help but it just seems like the boning in the bodice isn't supportive enough. oh well, its mexico (my favorite excuse!) You will love this dress!! Excited for you! Here are my shoes. . .
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnieS View Post
Thanks trinas!!
Yeah cups will help but it just seems like the boning in the bodice isn't supportive enough. oh well, its mexico (my favorite excuse!) You will love this dress!! Excited for you! Here are my shoes. . .
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Oooo love your shoes! They are lovely! Your FI will be knocked for six on your wedding day! So exciting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnieS View Post
Thanks trinas!!
Yeah cups will help but it just seems like the boning in the bodice isn't supportive enough. oh well, its mexico (my favorite excuse!) You will love this dress!! Excited for you! Here are my shoes. . .
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
ooooh - love those! Where did you find them?!

I totally can't wait to see your pics when you return! yay!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinas79 View Post
ooooh - love those! Where did you find them?!

I totally can't wait to see your pics when you return! yay!
haha, I cant wait to go!! I actually found the shoes on zappos but they were the last pair in fuschia. I can't find them anywhere now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×