Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
punkie569

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrdavis23 View Post
ok soo I'm excited that I can finally join this thread I bought a MS a couple weeks ago because I just was not feeling my first wedding dress which was a Demetrios so I's a 2 dress bride haha... any how heres the link to my dress, once i got for my 1st fitting tomorrow I will post pics. RD1044 - by Maggie Sottero
when i tried this dress it only took me about 2 min to fall in love with I knew it exactly what I wanted
I love your dress. It is beautiful!!!

Can't wait to see a pic of you in it :o)

here is mine... I'm having the train made smaller though as it's too long for me i think...

Ambrosia - by Maggie Sottero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2011 View Post
I love your dress. It is beautiful!!!

Can't wait to see a pic of you in it :o)

here is mine... I'm having the train made smaller though as it's too long for me i think...

Ambrosia - by Maggie Sottero
that is absolutly gorgeous and it will look great with those shoes you posted in the other thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrdavis23 View Post
that is absolutly gorgeous and it will look great with those shoes you posted in the other thread.
Aww thank you! The shoes are on there way - can't wait to try them on :o)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrdavis23 View Post
ok soo I'm excited that I can finally join this thread I bought a MS a couple weeks ago because I just was not feeling my first wedding dress which was a Demetrios so I's a 2 dress bride haha... any how heres the link to my dress, once i got for my 1st fitting tomorrow I will post pics. RD1044 - by Maggie Sottero
when i tried this dress it only took me about 2 min to fall in love with I knew it exactly what I wanted
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2011 View Post
I love your dress. It is beautiful!!!

Can't wait to see a pic of you in it :o)

here is mine... I'm having the train made smaller though as it's too long for me i think...

Ambrosia - by Maggie Sottero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa1981 View Post
So excited that I've became a Maggie Bride. Bought my dress yesterday and its perfect. Its Charley - Charley - by Maggie Sottero

Will be wearing it strapless.
gorgeous dresses ladies!!! irdavis...i tried that dress on and was torn b/t the one i got and that one!! i LOVE the shoulder detail!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2011 View Post
I love your dress. It is beautiful!!!

Can't wait to see a pic of you in it :o)

here is mine... I'm having the train made smaller though as it's too long for me i think...

Ambrosia - by Maggie Sottero
OMG this is a BEAUTIFUL dress, congrats!! Oh, a little off topic on this thread but I love your hair in your siggy!! Its almost exactly what I want for my hair (from what I can see). You don't have any pics of it from the back do you? haha ok back to dresses!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnieS View Post
OMG this is a BEAUTIFUL dress, congrats!! Oh, a little off topic on this thread but I love your hair in your siggy!! Its almost exactly what I want for my hair (from what I can see). You don't have any pics of it from the back do you? haha ok back to dresses!
Awww thank you! I had my hair to one side. Here is a pic that my FMIL took....

Click the image to open in full size.


Your dress is beautiful. I love the back detail. You have a gorgeous figure. I'm very jealous. (in a nice way ;o)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
  • Topics

×